Arrested.

Through the first year, we spent time finding out each other's hobbies and interests. Apparently, Nezuko doesn't have many dislikes apart from Zenitsu. She loves cinnabuns but she doesn't like eating the ones decorated as animals which I find adorable. We visited the city several times so that Nezuko could get used to the new society. I introduced her to the arcade which she destroyed... Both figuratively and literally.

When it came to zombie games she thought there were demons in the screens so she tore the game apart. 'I still remember how much of my allowance I had to use to compensate the owner...'

The surprising part is she set a new record of dance, dance revolution, beating the fabled alien queen. We got some lunch and she had boba tea. As she was drinking, she had a weird expression as she chewed the boba. She looked back at me with a confused face as if saying 'What did I just eat?' I laughed loudly causing stares from everyone... I hid my head in embarrassment as Nezuko giggled.

 I hid my head in embarrassment as Nezuko giggled

We finished the day off by visiting a skate park. Who knew Nezuko couldn't skate? She never left my side and clung onto me. She didn't look like she was about to fall but she stuck close anyway.

Through years 2 and 3, we continued our training. Nezuko tried to perfect her Demon arts as I learned the other forms of the Thunder Breathing style. By year 3 I had learned all the forms of the Lightning breathing style. There were some Conference meetings that I had to attend as the responsibility of the crown prince but it was extremely boring. The councilors and advisors were much less intelligent than I had originally thought. There was a local epidemic in one of the regions of the UK, the representatives of the NHS said to completely the towns into zones, preventing them from spreading the infection... The reason it was idiotic was because there was a simple solution.

With the discovery of quirks, there are many quirks that have medical purposes. There were some individuals stationed in the Royal palace who had a quirk that releases an airborne gas that protects individuals against poison and illnesses. This was so that the Royal family wasn't susceptible to poison as overtime to exposure to the gas, the individuals breathing it in becoming immune. However, this process can take months or years depending on the exposure. One individual couldn't produce enough of the gas to supply an entire town, however, the Yaoyorozu estates have labs to identify certain elements and substances from quirks. This was so that their Daughter could recreate some forms of quirks such as if someone had an alloy quirk that could recreate a substance such as vibranium from the old comics.

I simply suggested that we store the gas, send it to the Yaoyorozu labs and recreate it for the town. The as doesn't make individuals completely immune from the virus but it at least can stop the spread of infection.

Each one of the advisors were shocked as they couldn't think of something so simple. I laughed at their idiocy as I left to explore Musutafu with Nezuko who was waiting outside for me. But then...

"Deku?" A familiar annoying voice sounds out.