Trans Dean Au

So I saw this art and one of the comments was "I feel like this could be a trans dean Au and Sam, Cas, and Bobby were helping with his period" so here we go!

(Here's the picture https://pin.it/7uO4ibs)

Dean had been sitting in his room for a few days, he hadn't left for anything. Cas didn't understand why, he only knew that Dean was okay since Sam checked on him and brought him food, beer, and anything else he needed. This had been going on for 2 and 1/2 days, it was Wednesday, and Dean had been in his room since Monday. Cas wanted to know why Dean wouldn't leave his room at all, he was worried.

"Sam, may I ask a question?" Cas said as Sam passed him.

"Sure, what's up, Cas?" Sam asked, stopping in his tracks.

"Is Dean alright? I noticed he hasn't left his room in awhile and I wanted to make sure he was okay." Cas asked.

"He's fine, Cas" Sam replied.

"Why has he locked himself in his room?" Cas continued to ask questions.

"I think he should tell you himself, it's not my place to say. He's still in his room so you can probably ask him." Sam said.

Cas nodded and stood up, making his way to his friends room. He had been pretty worried about his friend, especially since after their last hunt he let Sam drive them home. He thought Dean might've been hurt or was sick. Cas approached the door and knocked kind of lightly.

"Dean, its Cas. May I come in?" Cas asked a loud, there was a minute of silence.

"Fine.." Dean called out, Cas opened the door and walked inside. As he looked into the room, he saw Dean sitting against his bed, hugging his stomach. He was wearing a black t-shirt, a red flannel, and a pair of black sweatpants.

"Dean? Are you okay?" Cas closed the door behind him and sat next to him.

"I-I'm fine, Cas." Dean replied, he set his head on his knees. Cas set a hand on Dean's shoulder, he didn't believe Dean was okay.

"Dean, I can tell you're in pain" Cas said.

"I..I'm on my period.." Dean said, hiding his face, feeling embarrassed. Cas looked confused.

"You're period? Don't women have periods..?" Cas asked not understanding.

"I'm trans, Cas...I was a girl but I identify as a guy" Dean replied, still hiding his face.

"Dean, look at me." Cas said, taking his hand off of Dean's shoulder. Dean slowly looked up at Cas, he was nervous Cas was going to hate him now that he knew.

"I love you, no matter what you are." Cas added as he put a hand on Dean's cheek. "How can I help you?"

"You could stay here and just sit with me" Dean replied as he got closer to Cas. Cas put an arm around Dean, pulling him closer.

"Thank you for telling me." Cas said. Dean rested his head on Cas's shoulder.

"Thanks for worrying about me"

A little while later

Sam lightly knocked on Dean's door, he was bringing his older brother lunch since he still wasn't leaving. He didn't hear a response so he peaked his head in. He saw Cas and Dean sitting on the floor both asleep, even though Cas didn't need sleep he was out cold.

"That's adorable" Sam said quietly as he walked in.

"Shhh.." Dean shushed his brother with his eyes closed, Sam just chuckled quietly as he set Dean's lunch down.

"Need anything?" Sam asked quietly.

"Nope, I'm good" Dean replied with a smile. Sam smiled at the two before he left.

The next day

Cas was sitting on the floor next to Dean's bed, he didn't have to but he wanted to make sure Dean was okay during the night. It was around 10am when Dean woke up, he sat up and saw Cas sitting by his bed.

"Good morning, Dean." Cas said looking up at Dean.

"Morning, Cas" Dean replied, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Did you sleep alright?" Cas asked.

"Yeah, were you there all night?" Dean replied.

"Most of the night, yes. I did leave to get this though" Cas held up two chocolate bars. Dean looked at the two rectangles that Cas was holding and got excited.

"You got chocolate bars?" Dean asked.

"Yes. From my knowledge most people who are on their periods like to eat chocolate" He said with a smile. 

"Thanks, Cas" Dean sat down next to Cas on the floor, Cas handed him a chocolate bar, Dean happily took the candy bar as he put his head on Cas's shoulder. 

"Thank you for letting me help, Dean" Cas replied with a smile.

"I love you, Cas.." 

"I love you too, Dean"

And just because I know you all probably want this, enjoy with last little story for the trans Dean au

Cas and Dean walked out of Dean's room, they had been in there all day and were finally coming out to go watch some tv. Dean went and sat on the couch, he turned on the tv to watch 'Dr.Sexy MD', Cas went and got them each a beer. When he came back in he saw Dean laying on his side on the couch hugging his stomach. 

"Dean?" Cas asked with worry in his voice, he went and crotched down next to the couch.

"Dean, are you alright?" Cas asked again, Dean just nodded.

"What's wrong?" Cas had a look of worry on his face, he didn't want his lover to be in pain.

"I'm having really bad cramps.." Dean replied as he hugged his stomach. Cas went and sat next to Dean, Dean just laid his head on Cas's legs.

"I'm sorry, you're in pain, Dean" Cas said, he ran his fingers through Dean's hair.

"It's not your fault, but thanks" Dean turned to lay on his back. Sam walked into the room, looking at the two.

"You guys alright?" Sam asked, Cas looked back at Sam.

"Dean is having very bad cramps." Cas answered. 

"I'll be right back" Sam said as he walked away, he came back in with a heating pad. "Here" Sam threw it at Dean.

"Thanks" Dean pressed a button on the heating pad and put it on top of his legs. Sam lifted Dean's legs up and sat down, putting Dean's legs back on his lap. 

The three guys stayed on the couch for a few hours, watching tv, and helping their friend get through a period.