Andy?...

"She could be dead!" "Ryder she isn't dead" "She could be dead." I whispered. We got Taco Bell on the way home, neither of us had eaten too much in last 3 days. "Shut up and eat Ryder stop thinking about it." "What did Nicole mean about she believed in doppelgangers then Andy." I drank the last of my pop. "Are you going to eat your taco?" I shoved the untouched taco to Andy who gobbled it up.

When we got to his truck there was a note on the windshield. Andy read it and crumpled it up and threw himself in the truck. I asked him what it said but he put it in reverse in drove away... fast. "Andy! What's going on, are you ok?" "Yea it was just some asshole kids." He drives fast usually with death metal music to encourage it but there was no music and we didn't talk. The only sound there was the tires squealing. Finally he stopped at a Wal-Mart and put the truck in park. He turned towards me and looked me dead in the eyes. I have to admit I was terrified. "Ryder." He finally spoke after 5 minutes of dead silence. "Yea." I squeaked barely any sound came out. Dead silence for another 5 minutes. He looked away towards the windshield. Another 5 minutes went by. "Andy... Are you ok?" Tears started drizzling down my face.