~02~

Seacat grabs Evie's hand and they run to the back side of the middle of the room (still in the middle though) and watch as the bikers enter. Lugnut walks in, and combs his hair back.

CheeChee and Struts follow, and each strike a pose which causes Evelyn to roll her eyes.

Then in comes Butchy, the leader of "The Rodents" the biker gang. Evie has always had a little crush on Butchy, but she obviously wasn't going to show it.

He takes off his helmet, and makes his way up to the middle of the room, all the other rodents follow.

They stop, and Butchy yanks off his sunglasses. "Soifers. Thought I smelled something fishy." Butchy says.

"Rodents. I knew I shoulda laid some traps." Seacat scoffs, walking up to the front of the surfers. Evie follows, as usual.

"Thought you were exterminated?" Evelyn says with attitude, which makes Butchy raise his eyebrows. "Ooh Ev that was good." Seacat whispers to Evie, and they side fist bump. "I know." She whispers back.

"And I thought all you soifers was washed up?" Lugnut spits. "Yeah, because yours is drips." Butchy adds.

CheeChee steps pushes Butchy back a little and steps in front of him. "You should make like the ocean and wave good-bye. Because Butchy wants this place to himself." CheeChee states, then giggles.

"Yeah! Butchy wants this place to himself." Struts repeats. "Yeah, Butchy wants.. oh." Rascal stops himself.

"They does not lie." Butchy smirks. "Sorry. But Big Momma's is a perfect hangout. We want it all to ourselves." Seacat explains.

Evelyn steps in front of Seacat, and is now eye to eye with Butchy, well, sorta she's about 5'6 and he's about 5'10 so she's looking up at him, but not by much.

"Yeah, we don't wanna share this place with a bunch of rats." Evie smirks. "Well I'm so very sorry Princess, but this place is ours." Butchy smirks back. "Eh, I don't think so. Also, don't call me Princess."

"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me." Tanner calmly says, passing threw all the surfers.

He then gets to Evelyn. "Excuse me." He politely smiles at her, then gets in front of her and Seacat. "What?" Tanner asks.

"I'll show ya what." Butchy shoots back, while putting on his sunglasses. "Oh here we go." Evie complains, making sure she's loud enough so Butchy could hear.

Butchy raises his eyebrows at Evelyn, as she is dragged to the back of the room by Seacat and Tanner.