Chapter 4-The Way He Held Her

sorry its takne me so long everyone, but theres onyl two weeks left of school, a couple chapters left of KTG and i also have a new Zayn fan fic in the making!!! oohhhhhh yes, Alex is busy!

hopefully ill be updating earlier then last time, i had to put it on hold because my life was so hectic with school and family ect....yeah..its acutally 10:49 atm and im soooo tired...its Saturday and im bored outta my brains!!!! so i did this...HOPE YOU ALL NEJOY!!

dedicated to @maddycheeky jsut because she started tlaking to me and she is so nice! that slal you guys need to do to get a dedication! just leave me a message and thats it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry’s POV*

‘Oh I miss him’ she laughed, reading the other cards

‘He still isn’t allowed to visit, his mum doesn’t want him too, considering that his dad died in a hospital’ Kylie said in a small voice.

‘Who’s Seth?’ I thought

‘He’s Eliza’s best guy friend, he’s really nice, brightens every situation there is’ said Kylie, turning to face me

Oh, I said that out loud ‘oh, cool, he sounds nice’ I half smiled

Another tear slipped down Eliza’s face.

She and Kylie kept reading and looking at the printed pictures of her and her friends, even when Niall came in with the muffin and water, accompanied with a lot of other foods too.

Louis kept making faces at Eliza whenever she looked up at us, which made her laugh, it sounded like bells, putting a smile on everyone’s faces.

‘So? Should we sing now?’ Niall asked smiling; he had obviously just been texting Darcy.

‘Wait, you guys are going to perform?’

‘Duh, think we would come all this way to Australia and not sing?’ I said wondering what goes on in this girls mind

‘Yes please!’ she half squealed

There’s the fan girl coming out. Much better.

Niall scrambled to grab his guitar and plucked a few strings, warming up quickly as I cleared my throat, ready for the best performance I can do.

‘1, 2, 3,’ Niall counted in and he started playing the acoustic guitar.

*Eliza’s POV*

‘Oh how I wish that was me’ Zayn sang

I smiled, best concert ever, I normally would’ve sung along, but I don’t think One Direction need to be deaf.

‘So our last song will be ‘Stand Up’’ said Liam, Kylie half squealed, covering it with a very violent sneeze.

Oh god.

From the moment I met you everything changed

I knew I had to get you whatever the pain

I had to take you and make you mine

I would walk through the desert I would walk down the aisle

I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile

Whatever it takes is fine

Oh oh oooh oh so put your hands up