Chapter 2-One Tear

SORRY ITS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO UPLOAD!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL CAN FORGIVE ME (MIA IM LOOKING AT YOU!!) I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

 (and a picture of what i imagined Shayla looking like) :P 

-The next week-

*Eliza’s POV*

‘Liz’ I heard Tommy say and I groaned, pretty much telling him to leave me alone ‘Liz-wiz’ I heard him say again, shaking me, being the persistent basted that he was.

Yes Tommy? I said yawning and opening my eyes to a blazing amount of summer sun.

Gotta love the Australian weather, its beau-ti-ful!

I rubbed my eyes and yawned again, blinking a few more times to try and adjust to the amount of light that was actually in my room ,once they adjusted properly I noticed that it didn’t just have him in it.

5 boys that had gotten me though those hard times were standing across from me.

One Direction.

‘Tommy? What’s going on? Don’t tell me they have put something in my medicine and its making me hallucinate again’ I sounded worried and they laughed, ok, so maybe I wasn’t hallucinating, well that’s awkward.

‘Your wish is our command’ said Niall moving forward

‘Well, really your doctor called us so he is your…godfather? Is that right Harry? Harry? Hello?’ said Louis waving his hand franticly in front of his face, his eyes transfixed on mine.

‘Yeah, uh, sorry, yeah, he, err, yeah, he would, er’ Harry stuttered, never taking his eyes off me smiling.

‘Wait? What…*cough* *cough*’ I stopped talking and gave Tommy a pleading look, he knew what was about to happen.

‘er, guys, could you please get out, 2 minutes, please, leave, er, now’ said Tommy to them, putting the bucket next to me while I kept going with my coughing fit. They all shot each other a confused look while Tommy shut them out the door.

I threw up noisily as the door closed; he rushed over, taking my hair out of my face.

‘Jeez that was close Liz’ he muttered while I kept dry reaching. He pressed the button next to me to get the nurse and Jenny came running in, putting more medicine into my tubes and replacing the bucket.

‘Eliza, if anything else happens, press the button again’ she said once the medicine came and went into my bloodstream, making the pain gone and me stopping the vomiting, just me coughing a little.

‘Yeah, ok, thanks Jenny’ I looked at her; she smiled at me and left.

‘Do you want me to get them?’ asked Tommy as he handed me a drink and I adjusted my bed before taking it, making me sit upright.

‘Sure Tommy’ I smiled as they walked through the door and Tommy gave me a towel.

‘Thanks’ I muttered wiping my hair free of vomit and mouth.

‘Sorry about that, it wasn’t pretty, the new medicine tends to do that to me’ I slightly smiled as they returned them.

Louis came up to me, grabbed my hand and kissed it

‘Louis William Tomlinson, at your service…you are?’ he said all serious

‘No, thank you captain obvious’ I giggled and rolled my eyes.

He dropped my hand ‘for someone who’s sick, they are quite sarcastic’ he said, half trying not to smile since the boys were nearly on the floor behind them with laughter.

‘Why thankyou Lou, I’m Elizabeth Samantha Collins, but call me Eliza’ I extended my hand and he shook it, eyeing me suspiciously. ‘Thanks for coming’ I smiled now most of the pain was gone, a real smile, my mouth was as wide as it would go.

‘No worries Eliza’ said Harry

‘Stopped laughing I see?’ I winked as he sat down on the red couch, his cheeks a light pink

The couch had already been occupying Niall and Zayn

’nice to meet you Eliza’ said Liam, coming up and kissing me on the cheek.

OH MY GOD!

So an international superstar just kissed me on the cheek.

‘Y-you too Liam’ I grinned, the pain was starting to come back, so much for the fricken morphine that was supposedly ‘pain relief’.

He sat down next to Tommy in the only chair that was left.

‘How are you? Wait sorry! Wrong question…oh my, sorry Eliza, umm what have you been doing today?’ said Niall blushing and looking apologetic.

‘You can ask how I’ve been Niall, change every day, sometimes I’m great, sometimes I’m not, today I’m, well, I’m ok and what have I been doing? I have been sleeping Niall which you saw before’ I kinda laughed

‘Oh, err thanks’ he blushed and I coughed again.

No, please no.

Tommy grabbed my hand but I pulled it away.

I knew when I was going to be sick and when I wasn’t.

I could feel the boys becoming tense with anxiety.

Through my scrunched up eyes I saw Tommy press the button, for the second time today, just great.

I felt the couching go but my breathing becoming raid.

No, please no…it’s not my time.

‘Tommy’ I cried, a tear slipping thigh my eyes ‘stop the pain, please’ I pleased with him like a 4-year-old not being allowed to have chocolate.

I felt his hand on mine, this was the first time in my like he had seen me cry, even if it was just one tear.

The room began spinning as the nurse came in a plunged something into one of the tubes in my right arm and my world went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK WILL HAPPEN? HMMMMMMMMMM TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

i just had the last performance of my school production last night and im sooooo tired.......you have NO idea!!! it was so much fun though, the crying annoyed me though, my (well, practiclly) sister is in year 12, and its her last EVER production which got a few people crying (ther are about 20 year 12's this year) but the speaches at the end were nice......yeah......IM HOPEING I CAN UPLOAD AGAIN SOON!

LOTS OF LOVE,

PEACE

AND CARROTS!!!!

ALEX

XOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO