022. 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘

❦ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT WAS REQUESTED ❦❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

thank you for requesting, i didn't specifically mention the gender in this one shot, so it's gender neutral

the gender in this one shot, so it's gender neutral.
sorry it's short as hell.

— just a small note, i've been not in the greatest
mental state lately. if i haven't got to your request,
please be patient with me. i write the ones i believe
i can write the easiest without breaking down in the
middle of it. i have limitations, just like all of you.

          beads of sweat ran down your forehead

          beads of sweat ran down your forehead. you tossed and turned underneath the covers, holding onto the pillowcase for comfort and desperation. your toes curled in discomfort as you frantically mumbled no multiple times in your sleep.

          your boyfriend was in other room, the kitchen, scrolling through his feed on apps and such when he started hearing your words becoming louder and louder. he raised up from his seat and made his way to your shared bedroom in his apartment.

          there you were. you were silent. you shot up and sat in the bed. your breathing was unstable and unsteady. you looked around and noticed him in front of the door.

          to be honest, you completely forgot about the dream, well nightmare. it hadn't fully processed in your mind. you had a tendency of forgetting your dreams normally.

          he didn't need you to say anything. not even utter a single word to him as he moved to sit next to you, pulling you into his embrace. his grip was tight. his hand was moving up and down to rub your back as you buried your head into his torso. his chin rested on top of your head while he whispered sweet nothings to you.

          you leaned farther into him until he was pushed down onto the bed with you on top of him, clenching his shirt in your hands. you just needed to know he was there for you.

          "do you want to talk about it, baby?" he whispered before pressing another kiss to your forehead while one of his hands stroked your hair gently. you shook your head. he understood why.

          you took a shaky breath before looking up at him. "just hold me.. stay with me." you whispered back to him. he nodded and cradled you in his arms like before. the two of you didn't need to exchange anymore words. the silence was enough.

          and there you fell asleep again with tears staining your face. but this time you woke up to him in your arms. you didn't have a nightmare. — maybe it was because he was there.