018. 𝖈𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘

❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ❦   ❦ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ❦

❦ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ❦

the gender is a female is this ! < 3
requested by : @mafy_xoxo , sorry it was short

the gender is a female is this ! < 3requested by : @mafy_xoxo , sorry it was short

it was midday. you had stayed over at your boyfriend's house last night purely by accident. — the two of you hadn't moved in together yet as your relationship wasn't that far in yet. you didn't want to push boundaries by asking him.

you raised from his bed and set down on the side of it. you reached down and grabbed one of his black shirts and pulled it over top of your body, replacing it with your previous shirt. you stole most of his clothing and he had plenty of black shirts so he wouldn't miss another one hopefully.

you walked through the apartment and noticed his recording room was closed. that usually meant he was playing with his friends. — but you had just woken up and wanted to give him attention and affection since he most likely didn't sleep well.

opening the door, you stepped inside and noticed his monitors were turned on and working. then you noticed a familiar figure in the chair. the one you had fallen in love with.

your relationship with him was interesting. when you met him, you didn't even know he was a youtuber. you two became best friends and soon more. but you supported him and his choices.

you moved closer to the chair and stood on the side almost awkwardly. there was no doubt he didn't see you now, even with his eyepatch on. he seemingly pressed a button before noticing you.

"babe, are you okay? you want cuddles?" he smiles while glancing over at you. you nodded while looking down towards the ground.

he set down his headset and raised from the chair, walking over to you and grabbed you by the thighs and pulled upwards, your legs immediately securing around his waist and arms around his neck. he held you like this for a brief moment before walking back into his bedroom and laying down with you.

meanwhile, in corpse's game..

"are my ears deceiving me or did i just hear corpse say the words of "cuddles and babe", am i hearing things?" felix asked the group which gained a burst of laughter.

sykkuno shook his head, "that was so cute though." he pouted. "he left the game to go for cuddles, dedication." dave added with a laugh. dave knew about the two of you though.

safe to say corpse was endlessly teased when he returned after the two of you cuddled and talked for a couple of minutes.