'Heated' Moment

In a busted two star rated apartment, two bedrooms, little space, and a broken ac in summer was surely hell on earth literally, violet who sat on her bed barely any clothes on because of the heat, she laid still on her back on the bed as her hair stuck to the side of her face as a tear of sweat rolled down her forehead she wiped it off as she sat up "why the hell is it so hot!" she screamed out as she got up hearing a giggle from the next room she grabbed her shirt and put it on before leaving making way to the next room.

she walked up to the door and opened it peaking in and glaring at you as you looked over your computer at her "and what are you laughing at?" she asked and you looked up at her. "how your saying it's hot when clearly the sun is on my side burning the hell outta my skin." you said as violet looked around. "i thought the ac was broken" she said and you nodded. "it is broken." you said confused as she fully walked into the room closing the door.

"then why the hell is is so cool in here." she said and you rolled your eyes. "its hot as a horse's ass what the hell are you talking about." you closed your computer as you got up putting it on the charger. "compared to my room its cool in here, im not even joking." she said and you rolled your eyes. "hmm sure.." you sat on the bed as violet sat next to you. "why are you in here really?" you asked and looked over at her.

"well i was gonna annoy you but its cool in here so." you frowned in confusion. "okay i guess.." you both laid there for a while enjoying this so called 'coolness' that was in the room you glanced over at violet a few times seeing she had her eyes closed you thought she might have dosed off. she giggled then opened one eye. "your so obvious." she said and you looked the other way and smiled shyly. "shut up."

it got quiet quickly as you both looked up at the ceiling. "how the hell is it cool. this fucking room is hot as fucking hell, cant even fucking sleep." you said sitting up as violet looked at you. "okay... uh how about, lets sleep no clothes." violet said as you looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "excuse me?" she giggled then sat up. "less layers means less heat." you looked around then back at her.

"uh.. no" you laid down turning to face away from her. "if you aren't i am." she said standing up gettkng out of the bed. "you can do tha tin your room not mine." she ignored your comment as she took off her shirt and you turned to fave away from her again. she got back in bed assuming she was fully naked. it was silent for a while as you sat rhere waiting for violet to make another comment or joke but nothing.

"alright then." you stood up as looked down at her. "fine ill do it." she smirked then looked at you. "what are you waiting for then?" she asked snd you looked around. "for you to stop watching me." she turned away as you began undressing. "i mean it's not like we haven't seen each other like that before." you got back into the bed and looked at her. "and what makes it different now?" she shurgged then turned back to face you.

"i dont know." you rolled your eyes and looked back up at the ceiling. even though you both got undressed in front of each other, this was different. even though you might've liked her, you would've never thought you'd be in this situation. "and again exactly how are we supposed to get cool?" you asked still looking up at the ceiling. "well sit still and it might actually get cool in this room." violet said in annoyance as you glared at her.

"well you couldve just told me to shut up." you snapped back at violet scoffed slightly. "well you shouldve shut up in the first place." you rolled your eyes as you sat up not caring that the blanket that was covering your top had fell off. "and this is my room and you can get out." you pointed to the door as she looked up at you and rolled her eyes looking the other way.

"uh... hello did you not hear what i just said." she still didnt turn your way. "my fucking god... do you want me to drag you out" "do you want me to drag you out." violet mocked still looking away you frowned as you sat up on your knees ans then began pushing her off the bed with one forceful push she hit the floor. "now get out you act like i play all the time i dont u stay playin' for no reason."

you laid back down in the bed as you sighed looking up at the ceiling. violet stood up as she walked around the bed and stood infront of you arms covering herself as you looked at her. "what, i said what i said." you rolled your eyes looking away. "i dont think you remember though." violet spoke softly before climbing ontop of you straddling you as she wrapped her hand around your neck softly squeezing as she lowered her mouth next to your ear. "and who was the one that rented this apartment?" she asked before softly biting your ear lobe making you groan softly.

"mhm.. what i thought." she let go of your neck as her hand slid down your chest before she pulled her hand away. "i mean... i dont remember you every buying this room either." she said as she lifted up sliding the blanket off of you then straddling you again. "and i dont remember ever telling you that you could stays either?" she then leaned down and kisses your neck softly. "but you did anyways."

you bit you lip hard as you wrapped you hands around her waist as you threw her down on the bed npw having you hover over her. she looked up at you and then begans giggling. "what's so funny" you asked frustrated at this point. "you really think i wanna do that now.. in this heat.. i barely woke up and hour ago sweating balls and i dont feel like wasting water to take a shower again." she said as you frowned angrily then your face changed into a pout. "but im already wet..." she pulled you down laying your head on her chest.

"well next time dont push me off the bed." "so me pushing you off the bed caused you to do all that?" "mhm" uou rolles your eyes as you looked up at her. "isnt it to hot to be yknow cuddling n shit." you asked and she shrugged. "i dont care it might be hot but i just want to cuddle too so.." you shrugged and cuddled her. "fine by me." it was silent for a while until violet spoke up. "y/n, you can be a bitch sometimes." you raised and eyebrow as you looked up at her. "sometimes?" she nodded her head as you laid your head back onto her chest. "okay.." violet looked at you then raised an eyebrow. "soooo.. your not mad?" she asked and you giggled slightly.

"no im gonna get you later." she scoffed and then rolled her eyes. "yeah later." you looked at her and frowned. "oh so you dont believe me?" she shook her head honestly. "nah you wouldnt." you nod slightly to what she just said.

"okay so when i have you pinned down and tied up, dont beg for mercy alright?~"

i lowkey dssnt knoe a way to end this so I Ju Yeah okay adios