Sandy Shores

"We should go to the beach!" brody yelled out and you widened your eyes at her. "the beach?! Hell no." you said as you sat back in your seat. "why is it because mitch grabbed your ass last time?" marlon teased and you glared at him. "and thats why he has a black eye now." you snapped and he put his hands up.

"ight, i get it." he said and you looked at brody. "why not go to knotts... or something." violet added and you nod looking at her. "well because we already been there and plus its hot as hell these days." you nod and sit back sighing. "alright, when?" you asked and she thought for a second. "tomorrow its only saturday and we could probably go sunday as well." louis added and the geoup agreed. "okay tomorrow it is." brody said and you sighed looking at violet who only shrugged.

you all got up from the seat as you all began to get ready to leave. "remember tomorrow at 12pm we're gonna be there till midnight remember." clem added as you and violet nod and she and louis leave hand in hand. "well lets get going." violet said and you followed behind her. "can we get something to eat?" you asked and violet let out a small laugh. "i still dont get why your not comfortable eating around them. we all knew each other since i dont know... second grade." she said and you pout slightly.

"and we've been dating for i dont know... eight years." you mocked and she giggled as you both got into the car. "okay what do you want."

....

you got out of the car as violet pulled into your parents timeshare you grabbed the chick-fil-a bags and ran up to the door of the house and unlocked the door. "i still cant believe your parents let us stay here." violet said and you smiled. "they aren't really that rich so i dont even know how they got it or anything at that." you laughed as you both got inside and settled down in the bedroom.

"i really dont want to go to the beach." you whined and she looked at you. "i know i dont either" violet said and you walked to the t.v. turning on youtube. you walked back to violet as you laid down on the bed and cuddled her as she wrapped her arm around your waist.

"dont worry i wont let mitch touch you. i wasn't there last time but i am now." she said and you looked up at her. "i love you." you said as you smiled then she kissed your cheek softly. "i love you too."

...

"violet, did you take my bikini bottoms?" you yelled out as you searched for them. "no, but i think spongebob did." you rolled your eyes. "ha. ha. funny but seriously did you?" you asoed again and she walked into the room seeing you with only a bikini top. "oh i might have snatched them." she said holding up the bottoms in her hand. "i need those or were gonna be late." you pleaded and violet checked the time.

"hmm.. its only seven we still have time." she said and you rolled your eyes as you walked over to her. "violet please." you tried reaching for them but she lifted them up in the air. "violet c'mon" you jumped and tried to reach for it as she smiled watching you fail to get them.

you poked her stomach making her cover herself as you snatched the bottoms as you walked away she smacked your ass as you yelped and ran to the bedroom putting on the bottoms.

...

"okay vi, are you ready?" by now it was only eight and you two were gonna hang out at the beach for a while before everyone else showed up. "yeah im coming." she came out in a white tshirt and shorts on. "okay you have everything right?" you asked and she nods. "ok lets go"

the drive to the beach was silent but it wasn't akward. while you were driving you looked at her as she was leaning looking out the window. "you're cute." you said out loud knowing she hated being called cute. "uh, excuse me no im not." she said glaring at you and you giggled. "you are and you cant change my mind about it." you said and she sighed.