jealousy

so i had to break ties with a psychotic bitch bcuz i dont do abusive ppl or ppl who try to bring you down like sis no you gotta go, but ill be updating more if school isnt stressful

<clem n violet in this one>
_____________________________________________

not only was violet pissed she was jealous, yes she admitted she was jealous but was she gonna say it? no. "hey your gonna burn a hole through her stop staring." louis said as he sat down next to violet and she looked over at him and glared at him. "shut up idiot." she said and louis shrugged propping his head on his hand.

"theyre just having a nice conversation see?" louis said as he looked over at clem and minerva as clem was talking and laughing and clem was teaching her how to correctly use a bow. "they're clearly flirting louis look."

she pointed out as minerva touch clems shoulder in the most seductive way ever. "vi, your overreacting its nothing." violet shrugged and scoffed. "but she clearly knows im gonna be watching her, i dont trust her." she said as louis got up then shook his head. "if you're so worried then go over there." louis said as clem and minerva looked in their direction.

on the other hand clementine knew exactly what trouble she was getting into she didnt care she knew violet was jealous from the beginning ever since minerva came back. she knew violet wasn't going to do anything and was just jealous. she turned back to focusing on helping minerva.

"she's jealous she'll get over it." clem said chuckling after. "okay, so that should be all tomorrow we could actually get out and try it okay?" clem sais as she handed the bow and arrow over to minerva then just as she handed it over clem felt a hand wrap around her waist she looked next to her to see violet with a not-so-happy-expression on her face. "ill be taking her away from you, sorry if i interupted whatever was going on here." she said before pulling clem away not caring at all.

once they got away from everybody clem pulled away from violet and looked at her. "what was that for?" she asked and glared at violet. "dont play dumb, i saw you two back there." violet said crossing her arms. "i told you what i was doing, she asked me to show her how to used the bow and arrow." clem replied back and violet scoffed.

"you think i dont see her trying to flirt with you?"
clem shook her head as she walked away heading to her room. she knew exactly ass the trouble she was getting into. she quickly made it down the hall before she approached her door she was forced against the wall while cold slim fingers wrapped  tightly around her throat as she groaned slightly from the sudden movement. "who said you could walk away from me?" violet asked moving closer to her ear. clem didnt reply as violet waited for her answer.

"five... four" violet began counting down as clem sighed heavily. "two... one.." she barely got to zero before clem asnwered quickly. "i can do what i want to, you dont have to watch over me all the time." she said trying not to show any submission in her voice but as always she failed from thinking of what was going to happen later on.

"big talk for someone who's gonna get punished." violet whispered in her ear before she let go of clem's throat and grabbed her wrist and pushed her in the room before closing the door and locking it. violet pushed clem on the bed careful not to have her head hit the top railing. she crawled on top of her straddling her, both legs on both of her sides as she looked down at clem. "now im giving you a chance here, who said you could walk away from me?" she asked as clem bit her lip softly before sighing softly. "i dont have to listen to you." clem said as violet raised an eyebrow. "oh really?" she question as she leaned down violently attacking clem neck leaving bite marks and small hickeys.

clem bit her lip harder this time while groaning softly. "violet slid her hand down clems stomach before reaching her hand into clems panta and gently rubbing her finger over her clit ever so softly as clem moaned out softly as her hands went straight to violets hair. violet moved her hand away from her hair and pinned it down to her sides.

"no touching, no moaning, if you do ill stop ." she said as clem responded with a small grunt as violet continued circling her finger around her clit. clem bit her lip in slight frustration from not being able to touch violet. she leaned her head back closing her eyes trying her best not to moan loudly, then all sudden actiona stopped as she opened her eyes and frowned. violet got up and looked down at her.

"clothes off, i have something for you." she walked out the room since her room wasnt too far away. while clem began stripping from head to toe waiting to see what ever she had for her. she sat there with her arms folded as she waited for violet.

soon the door opened again as violet walked in with a small smirk on her face and her hand behind her back. clem looked at her and frowned slightly. "so what is it?" she asked as violet locked the door and approached her as she removed her hands from behind her as she dangled a harness  and dildo infront of her face.

"holy shit, where did you get that from?" clem asked as her eyes widen and she shifted around in her spot. "well headmasters office had a few shit he took from the kids and well, this was in it so." violet shrugged as she took off her pants and shirt as she slipped on the harness.

"so do you know how to use it?" clem asked as violet smirked. "maybe, maybe not." she said as she gently gripped clems thighs and pulled her close to her thighs. "is it going to hurt?" clem asked as violet lined up the dildo to her entrance. "you should of thought about that before you walked away." violet said as she thrusted into her giving her no chance to adjust to the size.

"remember no moaning and no touching." she began thrusting into her as clem put her arm over her mouth trying her best not to moan. just as violet leaned down to bite her neck there was a knock on the door making both of them turnnto the door stopping all actions. "hey, uh clem is violet in there with you." the voice outside the door sounding like louis then another voice spoke.

"we need to talk to her." clems eyes widen as she heard minerva's voice then she looked up at violet. "uhh.." clem began as violet shook her head. "n-no violets not in..hnng..in here" clem began to say as violet began thrusting into her again. "are you sure she's not in her room and we asked everyone outside?" minerva asked as clem didnt feel like answering afraid of accidentally moaning.

"shes... not in here" clem said her voice rising slightly in frustration. then they both heard footsteps walk away from the door as she groaned slightly feeling herself reaching her climax. "violet... please.." clem moaned out quietly as she grabbed onto the bed sheets.

"will you walk away from me again?" violet asked now violently thrusting into her as she wrapped her cold fingers around her neck as she leaned down biting clems earlobe tugging on it softly.

"no! i wont walk away from you again!" clem arched her back off the bed pressing her chest up against violets. as she pulled clems legs over her shoulder and continued her violent thrust with easier access as clem wrapped her arms sround her neck pulling her close to her as possible as her breathing became more frantic.

as clem reached her peak violet smashed her lips against clems cutting off her loud screams as clem moaned into the kiss body jerking as she began breathing heavily calming her body down. "you know, louis is nosey and wont leave when told so chances are he's still at the door." clem shook her head sighing.

"i know that." they began laughing as violet kissed her neck softlt as they both laid there holding each other.

___<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>___

iwassohesitantinpostingthisi-