Should have seen the signs

So if you haven't seen, I will be updating every Monday. And if I ever feel like it I will post extra during the week. But always expect it on Monday. I will always post at least once a week, to keep you guys occupied. 

"What do you mean?" but before Lucifer can do or say anything else Grace opened her wings. Now a pair of dark wings, with a grayish hue. They looked just like... Amenadiel's... but smaller and on her back. But swiftly put them back. What was happening to Grace? Did this mean she was Amenadiel's kid? No can't be, she had the same wings as Lucifer before. Lucifer shook the thought from his head.

Lucifer frowned, "What game are you playing dad?" he said lowly. He stared at Grace, as he walked around her. Making sure his eyes caught every detail.

"What happened?!" he looked at Amenadiel, "She had my wings yesterday, now yours today! This doesn't make sense". He stormed out of the room, leaving Amenadiel and Grace in the room. She looked at Amenadiel and shrugged.

_______________

The three took off. Chloe had left to go pick up Trixie from school. Leaving Grace and Lucifer alone to themselves. Grace had went to the guest room she had found that morning, as Lucifer took off his suit jacket. She sat on the edge of the bed, Lucifer came into the room and sat next to her. 

"Hey, look I'm sorry about the way I acted earlier."  He touched her hand as she quickly pulled back. He gazed at her. "Are you afraid of me?" he said slowly. He didn't want her to answer if it was the same response he had in his head.

"No". Though it was not the answer he was think he was still worried for her.

"I'm scared..." she paused trying to work up the courage. Something she never thought she had inside her. She repeated herself. "I'm scared... of me". He was befuddled. He understood when people find out he is the devil, they were scared of him. But Grace had always been and entity, this was nothing new to her, then why was she so scared? And of herself? 

"I'm a monster..."