Somewhat similar

She was tossing and turning. Muttering words, that made no sense. She shot up from the couch. Was she sleeping?  No, it just took her a minute to remember what had happened. She looked around, she had waken up from Lucifer's couch. But soon the memories had washed over her.

She dropped her back pack while Lucifer started to walk away. Grabbed the hair tie on her wrist and put her hair up in a messy bun. She took in a deep breath. Lucifer looked back to see what she was doing. She turned around and took of her shirt.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?!" he said not knowing what to do, or how to make it stop.

She took off her bra and Lucifer closed his eyes. Then he heard something, the sound very similar to his... He finally opened his eyes to see long, beautiful, angelic wings stare at him. They were just like his but smaller... and attached to her. She closed her wings and quickly put her clothes back on without turning around. She was too afraid to see his face. Too afraid to know his reaction. Too afraid, maybe because she was scared or traumatized. But what he did next shocked her.

Lucifer was of course shocked, his eyes widened. As he took in the marvel in front of his eyes. He then not knowing what to do, he opened his wings as well. She closed hers and quickly put her shirt back on. Turned around and looked at his. She had never seen wings other than hers. They were exactly the same but larger. So much larger than hers.