Chapter Three

Finally, we were let outside. The early June sun was bright and yellow. Not a cloud in the sky. Sky, Amber, Comet,  and Sunshine happily bucked and ran around the pasture. The parents cuddled and cooed over their babies. 

The newest Horseland couple happily cuddled contently, occasionally munching on some grass. They cheered Comet on when he did a routine right, and quietly whinnied when he stumbled before asking him if he was okay. 

I graze near the girls while Aztec trots off with the other stallions. I want to tell them something is bugging me, but they are too wound up in there own troubles that I just listen. Like I always have. Like I always will. I'm the goody two shoes. Er.... Goody two hooves. Goody four hooves? I listen to others troubles, and never complain about my own. That's how I was raised.  That's how I intend to raise Amber. Unfortunately, she is half Aztec.... which means she will be a free spirit. 

"I don't know what to do with him!" Calypso complains, eyeing Chili.  "Chili's been actin so weird lately!" 

"Maybe he just needs some space." I suggest. "Aztec can get like that too. Remember that he needs time with his friends, as you you do with yours."

"I'll rememba that Scarlet. Thank you." She said. 

"Scarlet, my mane has been falling out contently. I know you aren't Alma, but any suggestions?" Button neighs. 

"Hmm....well it is that time of year, so it's normal. But if its falling out more than usual, try and get Alma to focus on it. There might be some kind of treatment for it." I say.

"Ok chicka! Thank you!" She neighed. Pepper then trots over. 

"Hey...um, can I talk to you when you have a sec? I need some advice." She asked. I nod.

"I'll be right there Pep." I respond. Then I turn. "Be right back girls." I say, trotting over to Pepper. 

"Thanks." She says. "Um, I'm still kind of having a jab feeling in my belly from when I had colic. I don't know what to do." She said. "I don't want Jim to be worried." She said, eyeing her stallion. 

"Try and have Zoey take a look at it if you can get her attention to it. Maybe she could schedule a vet appointment. But don't be worried, it's probably nothing. Maybe your feeling pain from having Comet?" She nods.

"That could be it. Thank you Scarlet!" She whinnied before returning back to Jimber. 

I was happy to help anyone in trouble. It was my responsibility. I just wish someone would listen to mine. Like Mosey did. I miss Mosey. Ever since he...... I always just felt.....lonely. Even with Aztec and Amber. I just felt.....unhappy.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Forgot to do this on the 1st two chapter so here:

Cover made by: Kryptonut1 (http://horselandgirl.deviantart.com/art/Aztec-and-Scarlet-124119154)

Text added: pizap.com

Hope you gus like!!!! Please feel free to comment below! I <3 comments!! lol also vote! Enjoy!