31st - 35th call ♡

Luke

♡♡♡♡♡

31st call

"Sometimes I wonder if you think about me the way I think about you. I still like to imagine that you'll be coming back home one day... Then I realize that you're probably better off without me."

♡♡♡♡♡

32nd call

"I was just thinking about how I never told you about the moment I knew I was in love with you. Gosh,, I remember it like it was just yesterday... I invited you to our family barbecue and everyone was telling me how much they loved you and all I could think was: damn, I love her too."

♡♡♡♡♡

33rd call

"Cal has a new girlfriend and they' go really well together. Her name is Karina. I think she's really good for him. It hurts though because they're always together and they do cute stuff. Everytime I see them together I think about what we used to have."

♡♡♡♡♡

34th call

"I hung out with some girl today and I hated her. She was on her phone the entire time and she didn't listen to a word I said. I can't see myself with anyone but you, honestly."

♡♡♡♡♡

35th call

"I'm going to New York soon. Calum thinks I need a vacation so we're going, and he's not bringing his girl so that I won't feel bad. I'm excited but it won't be the same without you."

♡♡♡♡♡

aYY I came through with a new update. I'm currently working on a project and it's finals week this week so I might not update until next week but yeah, I hope you enjoyed this. :)