36th - 40th call ♡

♡♡♡♡♡

36th call

"Remember when you always begged me to get you a puppy? Well I finally got us one. I named her Lyla. Maybe you can meet her one of these days..."

♡♡♡♡♡

37th call

"I can't believe it's been over a month. I remember when you went on that girls trip to Mexico for a week and I couldn't figure out what to do with my life while you were gone. And now it's been over a month since I've seen you and I've never been more lost in my life."

♡♡♡♡♡
38th call

"Calum set me up on another date today. It didn't go too well. I left in the middle of dinner because I couldn't stand her. She was nothing like you and I guess that's what bothered me about her."

♡♡♡♡♡
39th call

"Calum and I went to a soccer game today. It reminded me of the time we went to the game and I got so mad at you because someone was flirting with you and we ended up leaving early. I guess I was just worried that someone else would steal your heart. But now I know that I should have trusted you."

♡♡♡♡♡
40th call

"I wrote you another song. Calum says that if I keep going at it, I'll have a whole album done. I keep on writing even though I know that you'll never listen."

♡♡♡♡♡

I didn't realize there was actually people reading this until I looked at the number of reads the other day. I'll update more frequently now.