5th - 9th call♡

okay before i start, i'd like to apologize for such a long chapter name. like i said, i'm trying to fit all of the calls in a minimum amount of chapters. how lame would it be to have a 152 chapter book. is that even possible?

-

Luke.

♡♡♡♡♡

5th call

"Babe, I can't stop thinking about you, and how I seriously messed us up. It kills me to know that you don't want to talk to me. You weren't just my girlfriend, you were also my best friend, and now I don't have you in my life. i told you things that nobody else knows about me and it sucks because I don't get to tell you anymore. "

♡♡♡♡♡

6th call

"This just keeps getting more and more painful each day. I'm sick and tired of not being able to hear your voice. Every time I call you, I pray that you'll answer. Instead of being greeted by your soothing voice, I'm stuck with listening to your answering machine telling me to leave a message. I guess that's the only way I'll hear your voice anymore."

♡♡♡♡♡

7th call

"It's been exactly a week. The worst week of my life, might I add. As stupid and pathetic as it sounds, I feel like one of those teenage girls in the movies we used to watch together. You know, the ones who acted as if the world was ending when they experienced a breakup. It's quite ironic, don't you think? I used to make fun of them, but here I am, crying every night because it feels like I've lost the most important thing in my life."

♡♡♡♡♡

8th call

"My mother thinks I'm crazy... Hell, she's right. I am crazy, but only for you. You might think it sounds cheesy, but it's the truth. I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again: I can't live without you."

♡♡♡♡♡

9th call

"Calum keeps trying to get me out of the house. He says it'll make me feel better, but I think it might make me feel worse. If he thinks a party is gonna cure this disease called heartbreak, then he is out of his mind. But, I know he just wants what's best for me, for which I thank him. I think I'll just stay here in my cozy home and wait for you to call me back. I know one day you will..."

-

okay i know these phone calls are a little bit vague, but they'll get better as the phone calls progress.

i feel like luke is really needy at this point, and it's sad because she really isn't as affected by this whole thing as he is.

oh well, i guess that's how most relationships go.

dedicated to bunnygirll :)