13-Skipping Class

"He wants to what?" Mikey shouted nervously at me as we were eating lunch in my room. I had just told him about his dad wanting to get coffee with me and he didn’t seem to happy about it. I only told Mikey because i didn’t want him to get mad when he later found out.

I slipped my hand onto his thigh soothing him so he wouldn’t get so mad. My right arm hung in a sling. He sat on my lap as we ate. The door was locked and the blinds were closed so no one would see us. He looked down at my hand as i felt his face get hot.

"I need to go."

"And if he blows your head off with a shotgun?"

I smirked. "Mikey, I want to get a chance to let him see our relationship like i do."

Mikey pushed my hand away and got up. His warmth left me. "Relationship? You're word choice is a bit far fetched."

I rolled my eyes feeling myself grow tired of his games. "What do you call it then?" I asked.

Hit bit his lip and looked up and down at me. "Lust." I felt my pants tighten as that word rolled off of his lips. "You haven’t called me to ask me out yet. I feel like i should be mad about that."

I leaned forward and pulled myself closer to the desk. "I turned off my phone." I said. "Matt and i broke up when he found out about you, and when he also confessed to also sleeping around, but he claims to want me back. I think i need to change my number."

Mikey looked displeased to hear that Matt was still trying to remain in contact with me. "Well, I’m thinking of blowing off the rest of the school day. Want to come with?" He asked with a smile.

I looked at him like he was insane. "You do realize I’m a teacher right?"

Mikey walked up to the desk and leaned towards me with his sexy blue eyes. His hand grabbed my crotch and i let out a moan as he began to softly kiss me. Just him doing that made me nod my head agreeing to his terms. "Fine." i said through my moans.

He bit down on my lip and pulled away. "I didn’t think you'd give in so easily." He said.

I looked up at him. "I have a feeling you're going to be the death of me."

He smiled. "Someone's horny." He winked. He walked over to the blinds and peeked outside. "Have you ever had sex in the rain." He asked randomly.

I got up and walked over to him. My body was pressed up behind him. He stiffened, but he didn’t move. I opened the blinds and saw that it was raining hard. "Is that an aspiration you have?"

He smiled up at me. "You know you want to."

I laughed. "And risk being caught and shot by your father." I said. "Yeah, surely i do."

He turned around and faced me with his blank expression, the one he never really used around me. "You don't have to be afraid of him. He's just some guy with a gun." He touched my right shoulder and looked down at my arm. "Sometimes i wonder if he hates me more than you."

"You care about him." I said. "I know you do, but you wont admit it. You love him."

He frowned. "Love is a bit strong. No i don’t hate him, but i don’t think i would forget him locking me in a closet to punish me for things like spilled milk on the breakfast table or grabbing me by my wrist and yelling at me for an unclean room."

I hadn’t realize how their relationship had been. Dante seemed like an alright guy if he didn’t catch you jerking his son off. I couldn’t get my mind around him ever being violent. "But you care what he thinks about you, don’t you?"

He scrunched his eyebrows and looked at me with wide eyes. "I don’t give a damn what my father things about me."

"Then why do you care if he hates you?" He paused, pondering the question. I gave him a kiss on the forehead. He turned his head to the side. "You only have on father. He's trying so hard but you've given up on him. He wants you to love him, and he deserves that much."

"God John, you don’t understand."

"Be happy you even have a father, cause you're lucky to even have yours alive."

He looked up to me with sadness forming in his eyes. It hurt me to see him like this, and i hated that i caused it. "I'm sorry." He said.

I pressed my lips against his. We stood there kissing for a while. He wrapped his arms around my neck and i grabbed his waist, jerking him closer to me so out lower halves were grinding together. God this boy was going to be the death of me. He made me feel so much more different than the others. So much more alive.

We stopped when we heard a banging on the window and i jumped back. Mikey turned around to see who was knocking, and who had saw us. I looked through the window to see Key. He smiled at us with his pearly whites. He gave a thumbs up to Mikey.

"Doors locked." He said. His voice was muffled through the window.

Mikey just rolled his eyes at the boy. "And it's going to stay that way." He closed the blinds and looked back over to me. "Now where were we?"

After faking through a measly cough and pounding headache the principal insisted that i left immediately for the day. I thanked her and she gave me a replacement. I quickly made my way outside to see that it had still been raining. The gray clouds formed above the sky. I had to run to my car to avoid getting wet.

Mikey stood by it with his hot body leaning against my Hyundai. Water dripped down his face and his hair stuck to his forehead. His blue eyes looked up at me as he caught me staring. "Let's go before i decide to skip the date and take you to my place."

I smiled and opened the car for him to get in.