Chapter 1

I should probably tell you what happen the first day this was three months ago. I was in my front yard playing badminton with my friend Kaycee. I was wearing short shorts and a tank that says gym hair don't care. Kaycee was wearing short shorts also and a tank that says I don't sweat I sparkle. When the moving truck came in.

"Maria look a moving truck your new neighbors must be here." Kaycee said. "hope they have a hot son."

"You and your boy craziness" I laughed.

"You are boy crazy also admit it." Kaycee said.

Just then the movie truck pulled out and a bunch of other cars pulled up. A bunch of what looked like collage boys came out carrying stuff.

"You live next door to a fraternity full of hot guys." Kaycee said.

"My parents are gonna freak" I said.

"You have the high school girl dream." Kaycee said ignoring me.

"And my parents worst nightmare." I added.

A few of the guys noticed us and walked on over.

"Shit some of them are coming over here." I said.

"Hi are you guys are neighbors?" They asked looking us up and down.

"She is but I'm over here a lot." Kaycee said.

They all looked at me.

"Well I'm Justin the caption of this fraternity. This is Jake, Dan, Ben, Patrick and my little brother who's a freshy Luke." Justin said.

"I'm Maria and this is my friend Kaycee." I said finally speaking up.

"How old are you girls?" they asked

"We are both 17 but both turning 18 soon" Kaycee said.

Kaycee kept talking to them but I was looking at the kid Luke he had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. he was tall and I could see his abs through his tight shirt.

"You girls are welcome to party with us anytime." Justin said smirking.

"Maybe but her parents can't be home cuss she would get busted and her parents would kill her and me, you know how parents are" Kaycee said

"Alright we can also. Take you to our sister sorority parties." one of the other guys I think was Jake said.

"Cool" Kaycee said.

"We better go finish setting up. See you girls later" he said giving us one more look up and down.

"Bye" we both said.

As soon as they where back in there yard I whisper to her.

"I already don't know how I feel about this"

"It's gonna be great" Kaycee said.

"Shit" I said as I saw my parents car.

"This is gonna be intresting." Kaycee said.

They slowed down at the new frat house. I saw their jaws drop.

"Yep" I said.

"Maria please tell me that's not what I think it is?" My mom said getting out of the car.

"If you think it's a frat house it is" I said

"I want you to have nothing to do with those dumb boys" my dad said.

"I wont" I said knowing I was lying.

"I'll make sure of it" Kaycee said going along with me.

"God help me if they touch either one of you, I'm gonna..."my dad was getting angry at the thought of it but I cut him off.

"They wont" I said trying to calm him down.

A month later

Things went by with us ignoring them, we learned to block out the music and they got some construction done to the house to gain more rooms. they even bought the house next to them for more yard space and completely took it down. They put In a pool and a hot tub. But this month was different. I was outside with Kaycee playing badminton she was helping me train for the team.

"When will your parents be back?" Kaycee asked.

"Soon" I said.

"Hey ladies." Justin said.

He walked over with Luke, some different kid who was also a freshmen dalton and three other guys who's name I couldn't remember.

"Hey" we said still playing.

My back was to them so when ever I lunged for the birdie I felt like they were staring at my ass. Which they probably were. I won the point and the game.

"So you guys haven't partied with us yet" Justin said.

"You haven't invited us." Kaycee said putting her hand on her hip.

She gave me the look to do the same so I did.

"Well you want to come to are sister sorority party tonight" Justin said.

Something came over me that I normally wouldn't have done. Kaycee was even shocked with what I said.

"Sure we will be there."

"Great do you girls want a ride." Luke finally said speaking up that was that was the first time I heard him speak.

"Sure but if it's later tonight you will have to pick us up down the road so my parents don't see." I said.

"Alright" Luke smiled.

With that they walked away and Kaycee turned to me. she seemed kinda proud of me cuss I could tell she wanted to go.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Don't blame a girl for wanting to partying. we will tell my parents we are sleeping over at your house and your parents your sleeping over at my house." I said.

"Alright" Kaycee said.

"Let's go find some outfits for tonight" I smirked.