Smile as much as u ache

Assalamu alaikum warahmathulahi wabarakathuhu)
It was 2 in the morning, you burst into tears, crying into your pillow, wanting to tell someone your problems, you once had someone special not anymore may be coz you don't trust them or may be coz they aren't here with you now...
You wanna tell a friend? But afraid of becoming a burden to em?
Then you decide you'll pray, go down on sujood or even speak to Him lying on bed..
It's okay do it, tell it all to Him, cry it all out. You are far from perfect and I know how hard it is going through depression and anxiety with no one by your side. Faking a smile during the day and crying your heart out to your Rabb during the night. Trust me I've been in your situation and still here I am writing this to gain strength. If faking a smile can make you strong then do it, if crying your heart out will make you feel light and happy then do it. Because darling, you aren't gonna feel right or be okay if you are gonna be caged by your own feelings.
Let the feelings escape love, let it go...
I know you can do it:)
Then again remind yourself about Allah, your Rabb is listening, He's watching you all the time, He knows what you are going through, He is best of planners and when He plans He surely has His reasons for you...
So have sabr darling, Keep smiling.
Coz one day everything your going through is gonna make perfect sense♥️
Trust Him alone