Why?

Naruto

Ding!Ding!Ding

I wake up to the sound of a phone getting constant messages. I see Sasuke's sleeping face and decide to look at his phone so he doesn't have to wake up. I look at his screen and I see Sakura's name. ' Sakura? Why would she be texting Sasuke this early in the morning?' I open up his phone and my eyes widen to the text messages that have been shared between them.

The Messages
Sakura- Hey babe when are you coming I'm bored.

Sakura- Babe are you ignoring me.

Sakura- If your with Naruto again just break up with him I don't see why you have to be with that loser when you have me. I'm naked under the cover right now if you want to come over.

Tears start to roll down my face and I get up and take the phone with me to the bathroom. I scroll up to find conversations between them.

Sakura- Baby what time are you going to come over.

Sasuke- I'll come when I'm done having dinner with Naruto.

Sakura- Why haven't your broken up with Naruto yet?

Sasuke- I know but I'll do it soon plus I love your body a lot more, don't worry I'll come over when the time is right so we can have a little fun tonight.

Sakura- Ok see you then.

End of messages

I see tear drops hit the phone I couldn't bare reading anymore. When I wiped my tears and situated myself I walked back to our room only to see Sasuke still sleeping. I set his phone on the dresser and I lay back down. ' It's not true, it's not true, it's not true' I repeat to myself in my head. I grasp my shirt and curl into a ball wheezing out air. ' Where did it all go wrong'

I guess it was a few months ago. Sasuke started coming home late. Some night he would come early and pretend he loved me but leave right after. Were all the business trips a lie too. I'm pathetic of course he would want a beauty like Sakura. Plus I'm the nine tailed fox after all. Everyone hates me.

I hear shuffling behind me and look over to see Sasuke opening his eyes.

"Good morning baby," he says hugging my waist. I start to gag and rush to the bathroom. I throw up into the toilet and he rushes to the bathroom. I slam the door in his face.

"Naruto baby are you okay," he says concerned. I try not to fall for his tricks but I open the door and he comes and hugs me making me want to gag all the more.

"I'm fine," I say pushing him away gently. He looks at me with concern and walks away to the kitchen. ' It's all a lie. He doesn't love you. He loves Sakura who is way prettier than you.' a voice in my head said. They are right but I'm going to stay I know Sasuke loves me. I just know.

When I walk out he's cooking breakfast. He waves his hand signaling me to sit down and he comes with a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

"Thanks babe," I say almost gagging to what I just said.

"Your welcome baby boy," he says kissing my forehead. I blush to the though that everything was all a lie. His phone starts to ding with raining messages. He grabs it and starts texting someone.

"Who is it?," I ask him not trying to sound suspicious.

"Oh no one just work," he says putting it back down.

He puts it down and goes off again. This time I could see and it was from Sakura. I read 'I'll see you tonight' with a winky face next to it. He quickly grabs his phone and puts it beside him.

"That's not for work is it?" I question him though I already know but I want to believe its not true.

"Damn I already said it's for work can you just shut up your hella annoying," he says slamming his fist on the table.

Tears start to roll down my face and I run to the bathroom and I locked the door. I hear footsteps near the door and he knocks on it.

"I'm sorry baby boy, it's just I've bee swarmed with work, can you please forgive me?" He asks through the locked door. I stay silent for several minutes until I hear him grunt in frustration.

"Fine have it your way I'm leaving," he says stomping away. I hear the door close knowing exactly where he was going. But looks like he will be gone for a while. I grab a bag under the sink and I find a shaver. I break it open and the blades fall out. I accidentally slice my skin but the satisfaction intrigues me. I take the blade that fell and place it on my skin and I love it. Blood trickles down my arm and the satisfaction over comes me.

Several minutes later there is a puddle of blood on the floor. I take of my clothes and clean the floor. I hop into the shower letting the water trickle down my hair and body. I get out and wrap my arms and get dressed. It's already 3:00pm and no sign of Sasuke. I decide to call him. The phone rings and he answers.

S : Hello?

N: Hey baby, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry and that I..I love you.

I hear a scoff in the background but it wasn't a makes voice it was a females.

S : Yeah it's fine gotta go bye.

I look at my phone only to see that he failed to hang up. I listen in closer only to hear moans.

Sasuke: Sakura your pussy feels so good.

Sakura: Ahnnn Sasuke not to hard I'm about to ahh burst.

Sasuke: Fuck, I love you so much.

Sakura: Wait! SASUKE THE PHONE.

Sasuke: Oh shit.

The other line clicks and I fall to my knees when reality finally hit me. I run to the room and I throw the phone at the wall and it shatters. Apparently it was still working because it lights up for me to only see Sasuke's name pop up on the screen. I hug my knees to my chest as the water from my face stains my grey shorts. After sitting there crying I hear a car pull up to the house and the keys start to jingle and the door open. I already know who it is but I didn't bother to get up.

"Hey baby I brought you ramen from Ichiraku's," he says coming in. I ignore him and face away as he tries to to kiss my cheek. He grunts in frustration and leaves the food.

"Look babe I was at work and the guys decided to play a prank, you didn't actually believe it did you," he questions me.

I look down to the floor to signal that I did.

" How could you believe I would cheat on you, your unbelievable," he scoffs. I cry to the fact he tried to change it on me.

" If your gonna fucking cry like a baby go to the bathroom or some shit. And don't start cutting, I don't want to take care of your suicidal ass again," he says pushing me off the bed. I say nothing not being able to speak and rush to the bathroom.

Will things ever be the same again?