Secrets and Vulnerability

Wendy Darlings PoV
I had been stuck on this damned island for what felt like eternity. I didn't know what happened to my brothers or what happened to anyone who I cared about. Where was Baelfire , why hadn't he come yet. He was here right? I mean my brothers were probably worried sick or maybe even dead! I had no way of knowing what happened to them and that's what infuriated me. I was stuck here almost alone with only the company of Pan himself. Yes it may suprise you since it surely suprised me . That Pan would want to talk to a person who he practically trapped on an island with no one to help them. It was actually really curious he came every night and sat beside me in my prison. He always spoke open heartedly about everything . Skull rock , the savior and of course the heart of the truest believer . He showed fear of death . It's almost as though he didn't care about who was listening.

I never spoke a word when he would speak. He would talk and I would listen and then he would leave. This actually made me feel even more hopeless since why would he tell someone his deepest darkest secrets even if he knew that this person wasn't a friend but an unwilling prisoner. Unless he knew that this person can never escape alive. But I didn't care anymore all I wanted was to know about what happened to my parents and my little brothers did they even miss me? I wished and I dreamt that some mystical force would come and save me. But no one did . Every day I would sit in my dark and dusty prison with no voice to listen to except my own. With no sunlight .I didn't need food and water since this was Neverland after all but I craved it . Some times Pan was gracious enough to bring me something or the other to eat. As I sat there and he spoke. Eventually I had enough. When Pan came to speak to me .

I shouted at him "WHY DO THIS TO ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS. I JUST CAME TO SAVE MY FRIEND AND ENDED UP HERE FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AND YOU JUST COME HERE AND TELL ME YOUR SECRETS LIKE I CARE? YOU TRAPPED ME HERE PAN AND YET YOU ACT LIKE YOU CARE. Pan glared at me and I knew I had made a terrible , terrible mistake. Rule No 1 of Neverland: Never , ever piss off Pan unless your mad or you have a death wish. That is also rules 1 through 25. Pan scowled and said in a deathly calm voice like the calm before a storm. "I see the little lost girl seems to have grown a tongue , let's fix that shall we ?" Before I could say or do anything he thrust his hand into my chest and tore my heart out.
I collapsed , I was half hoping he would crush it then atleast this torture would end along with my life. But then he gave my heart a squeeze as I anticipated my death and then before I could react he thrust it back into my chest .And left me there on the ground. One I recovered from the shock tears streamed down my face as I layed in a corner of my tiny cell and cried my eyes out.
A/N - Important announcement
As you know I'm not making Peter Pan , Rumplestilstkin's Father but I need to make him have a backstory with Peter so let me know your opinion on that ,the options are
1) He was Peter's Younger Brother
2) He was Peter's Best Friend as a child
3) He was a former lost boy
4) Peter Broke a deal with him

Those are your options please , please comment and tell me your opinion on what I should do. And feel free to give your own suggestions.