(46) close

As Toga's face neared Todoroki's I fought the urge to close my eyes and pretend like this was happening, to ignore the curious ache in my chest but I force myself to watch as if thinking if I stared hard enough it would somehow stop them.

"Just a quick kiss alright?"

"I-I.."

'Todoroki please...'

TODOROKI POV

Everything was going so fast. I got here to Midoriya acting very strangely, then he's confessing his  to me and now he's on top of me trying to kiss me I feel like I was getting whiplash.

Don't get me wrong. Part of me is absolutely exhilarated that Midoriya actually likes me, he likes me back I was even questioning if this was a dream but dream or not the other part of me couldn't deal wuth that fact that something felt really really wrong.

"WAIT." I demand placing my hands over Midoriya's lips. His beautiful, pouty and sultry lips that I wanted nothing more then to capture with my own. I hate myself right now for stopping him but I couldn't shake this bad feeling.

I watched him pulled back with a frown "Is something wrong? Do you not like me enough—"

"No no no it's not that." I Assured placing a cool hand on his freckled cheek "its just...are you alright?"

"What do you mean, I feel absolutely fine, do i look sick or something?" he asked with a very uncharacteristically annoyed face.

"N-no, I just..you seem off?"

"How so?" he countered. But I had not answer.." I...I dunno. Maybe I'm just imagining things."

"Well shall we continue?"

"I guess." I surrender as He came closer, I closed my eyes waiting for contacting letting Midoriya's surprisingly dominant way lead. He was so close I could feeling his beeath on my lips but contact never came as there was a loud bang, my eyes darted open to the source of the sound which seem to come from the closed closet eight infront of us.

The air stilled and I looked back up at Midoriya who was looking at the closet in annoyance. This was Hisaya's room but maybe he knew what it was

"what was that—" I started but was cut off as Midoriya sat back up with an annoyed and defeated sighed his voice coming out in a weird higher pitch as he spoke and reached for something behind his back.

"You both are so difficult."

"Both?—" I didn't get to finish that sentence either as narrowly escaped the knifeice that was being aimed at my head, it missing by just a hair impaling the pillows under me.

"Midoriya what are you doing—"

"Trying to stab you isn't it obviously" he said too gleefully, the maniactic laugh sound coming from Midoriya's normal kinda features sending an uncomfortable chill down his back.

This wasn't Midoriya.

Narrowly missing yet blade to the head I managed push them off and role off the bed only for them to aim for my again but summoning a streak of ice send them tumbling backward.