(15)

Midoriya POV

Sitting on my bed and leaning against the wall and pillows I propped up, I told Todoroki every. Well Almost everything, everything about One For All, I don't think it was up to me to tell anyone about that yet, whether I trusted them or not.

I spilled everything from when I was told that I was quirkless, and being a vampire but with out the perks, to what happened to almost, Kachan and my mom even what I almost did to Kachan Today. I told him about my usual blood drinking schedules to the complications I've been having lately.

Only twisting the story about to not mention the part about All Might, instead saying my quirk happen to manifest really late for how I got into use as to apose of being previously quirk-less.

"So.. that's about it." I sighned hanging my head. I was afraid of how he might react, but I've never told anymore these things before even if I didn't go too in-depth, it almost felt like a weight off my chest.

"So....your ok now right?" my head snapped up in surprise, I thought he would want to asked questions but..

"y-yes. I'm fine but-"I started frowning as I scanned his appearance. "Don't take this the wrong way, but 'you' don't look fine, and you definitely shouldn't be after I....I ..drank your-

I light out a small gasp as Todoroki layed a warm hand upon my interlocked, fidgeting ones.

*Ba-dump*

"Midoriya please, stop blaming yourself, from what you told, I understand it wasn't your fault and even If you didn't tell me and I had no  clue, I knew would never  purposely hurt anyone and further more it was my choice, I chidded you into drinking my blood. And don't worry I'll be fine.

*Ba-dump*

"Todoroki."

Sliding his hand off mines, he weakly raised it, tirely raking it through his bi-coloured coloured locks, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Besides, it's as I said before, as long as your ok nothing matters."

*Ba-dump*

My eyes widen in shock as my heartbeat skyrocketed, quickly broke eye contact with practically now looking at the other Side of the room, but no where in particular.
There was that feeling, again, it was weird, was I hungry again, I couldn't be.

This feeling I feel like I've felt it before, but this was way more intense, it was like when Uraraka—

"Ah!" I let out a small yelp at the sudden weight on my lap. Seemed like stopped fighting the fatigue, or lost the fight has he layed on my lap.

"Todoroki?" I said just loud enough, but nothing, he was out cold. Sighing and trying to relax my body with automatically stiffened at the contact, I let my attention fall to the boy in my lap.

He was basically laying on left his side, head barely grazing my stomach.  the white side of his hair cascading and mixing with his red, some of it falling and hiding his face. I reached down slowly to shift the stray locks of his face, and Holy Fugde Cake! was it soft. I was practically playing in his hair now.

But I soon forced myself to pull my hands away, I settled for just ....... looking.

His face looked way more calm and relaxed then I've ever seen, well he was asleep so...also..he sorta look way more younger in his sleep. Upon further inspection, I noticed that besides the scare on his left side, Todoroki skin was completely flawless, his skin was probably really smooth and soft- "No! No! stop."

I scolded myself softly, pulling away my hands. What was wrong with me.

Deciding to detach myself from the sleeping boy, I spent the a few minutes trying to slowly and carefully inch myself from under Todoroki.
After a very intense forever I got myself out, but forgot I was indeed at the end of the bed and slipping clean off and landing with a clear thud.

"ow." I groan, sitting up off the floor, I peeked back up on the bed, letting out a relief sigh at the fortunately still sleeping Todoroki.

Losing myself, I reached up to swiped the hair that was again falling loosing in his face. He was layed on his side with his legs slightly to him, hands loosly fisted near his face. My hand lingering on the side of his face....

"cute."

My eyes Widen at my own words, pulling my hand back to me like I've been burnt, I quickly stood up.

I stood there for a few seconds, face burning with embarrassment and the which was previously on Todoroki cradled guiltily against my chest.

dropping my hands to my side with an exhausted, not necessarily physically, but mentally ....and maybe emotionally, I headed to the bathroom.

"I should wash my face." I breathed.

Raising my head from the cool water of the sink, I checked my fangs again, through I did check before Todoroki came when I was in the bath, still nothing. Whiping the droplets off, and turning off the tap, mind wonder, even after I told Todoroki everything, why does he seem so understanding, I'd too think it wasn't just the drowsiness talking.

Exiting the bathroom, I grabbed my phone and checked the time, school should be on in 3 hours but,  hero class shouldn't end till 4:30, so we had a 5 hours to ourselves.

Checking Todoroki one last time, debating if I should cover him or not, would he feel cold or hot? deciding to leave as he is, and out cold.

I opened my door leaving if slightly ajar heading down to the kitchen. To fixed something up for Todoroki. I don't think he would want to go to Recovery girl, plus that would be bad for me since they would ask questions, it's best he take this instead.

* * * * * * * * * *. * * * * *. * * *. * * * *.
I'm sorry guys this chapter was awful, I actually wrote it before and it way longer and better, but it didn't save. After I just felt to discouraged after I put my heart abd soul into that that chapter, (I'm telling u it was so heart clenching like...doki doki) that it took awhile again to write it over.

lets hope I do better tomorrow.❤