(7)

Normal POV

Midoriya sat in his bathtub, feeling unusually weak. Fingers massaging his gums and fangs showing no sign of retracting.

"What is happening to me?" For years I've drank a certain amount of blood,  over a certain amount of time, and I've been perfectly fine. what was different now?'

Dressing and settling on his bed, Deku pulled his phone from his night stan (or All might stan /all night stan cuz we know its all might merch lol sorry ;) decided to make a call. listening to the dial to and waiting for the other to pick up he sat up and leaded against the wall of his bed.

"Hello?"

"Mom Hi."
" Izuku! honey how are you?are you ok?are you getting enough sleep? are you eating right? —wait shouldn't you be in class now?"

"I'm fine mom , I just ate something bad, totally my fault by the way, so I just came back to the dorms to lay down, I honestly don't feel too bad anymore actually."

"My poor baby, I wish I could be there to help, you rest up you hear!"

"haha yes ma'am—wait uh hey mom, when do the other blood packets get here?" the younger asked trying not to sound so earger.

"Uh well, I had a little trouble settling the order , since I came pretty close to not meeting the paydate, but luckily they gave me another chance so it should be here by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. You can manage right you should have 2 packets left right?

*Silence*

"Izuku?"

'I was my mom worry so much, so much trouble, I didn't deserve a mom like her, I've been making her worry from the months now. No not just months, for years now.' tightening the grip on his phone Izuku Glenched his jaw. I have to become stronger, not just for me to become a Great Hero but to keep my mom from being worried, to show her that every time I leave to fight I'll come back home okay. No matter what.

"Izuku honey are you alright are you there?"

" yeah, I'm fine Mom and yes have enough packets, I'll be fine. I should take a nap, call you later?"

"yes,yes,yes you rest up, Love you Izuku, stay safe."

"I love you too mom."

.*.*.*.*.*
Midoriya POV

After the call I just layed there staring at the plain white ceiling. Guilt, Hunger. Trying hard to ignore to the ache in my mouth, until a few minutes later sleep thankfully came for me.

*1 Four hour Vampire Nap brought to you by Todoroki's Soft Cancer Curing smile*

"Yes! They're gone!" I whisper shouted excitedly but the relief and excitement didn't last long, realizing I had no control over my fangs and this could as well happen again and I might not be so lucky in getting away next time.

The ache and the Hunger was unfortunately just as bad as before not only that but I only had one packet left and about six day till the other ones get here, and something tells me that 1 pint won't be enough for even last 3 days. 'what am i gonna do?" Maybe it's finally time for me to tell All Might but—

I was interrupted by a knock at the door and two voices, "Deku? Midoriya?,it us."

Checking my fangs one more time, I opened the door and gave the most "I'm Okay!" smile I could muster at Uraraka and Iida.

Uraraka prattled on about how worried she was and passed on some chicken soup the cafeteria made as an apology, they said even the kitchen head herself made it.

Iida first scolded me like the class prez and friend he was about leaving so abruptly, not informing the teachers and not checking with Recovery Girl just incase. Then finishing off with how worried he too was. He then gave me the notes I missed in class with summaries on what we did for hero training.

A Few moments later they left and I was contemplating if to eat the soup, deciding for it, 'but wait,... wasn't there a spoon with it?' Searching around my room I found nothing. 'maybe it fell outside?'

Fetching the spoon which was infact a ways outside my door, Uraraka must have dropped it before they knocked.
I was just about to close my door when —

"Midoriya." looking back I saw  Todoroki walking towards my door.

"Todoroki hey, thanks for today."

nodding he spoke up "Are you feeling better?"

"yup! I'm absolutely fine."

"Good, I take it Uraraka and Iida dropped by already?"

"uh yeah Home-Work and Soup, I do still kind feel bad for just leaving you like that."

"No it's alright, all that matters is that your okay." Todoroki said in the most gentle tone I have ever heard from him, a small smile decorating his features.

*Ba-dump*

My face felt like it was heating up, but why?

*Ba-dump*

"Midoriya?" looking up at Todoroki—

*Ba-dump*

"You look red, are you burning up?" before I could answer him, his fingers found their way under my hair and his hand now resting on my forehead, he used his left hand so his touch was so warm.

*Ba-dump*

Why is my heart beating so fast.

"mmmm well I guess I should let you eat and rest no, if there's anything you need feel free to ask," he finished face back to normal and hand back at his side, but , for some reason I still felt the warmth on my forehead.

"Good Night Midoriya." he said turning to leave.

"Y-yeah Good Night To— OH WAIT!"

The taller turned back curiosity burning in this eyes, bating for me to continue. I- I-if you d-don't mind, that tea.." -I don't know why I was stuttering so much “—if you don't mind, could you maybe make some more of that tea again for me sometime?" why was I avoiding his gaze?

"Sure, I'll make you a cup first thing in the morning."

Finally meeting his gaze again - " T-Thanks!" I beamed and with that he walked away with a final 'Good Night'

My face as still on fire, my heart beat still racing. Why? Was it my Vampire side. Did I want to— No that couldn't have been it.

Closings my door I threw 'that' immediately out of my head.

I would never hurt my friends. So maybe it was something else, it had to be.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Is this long enough ?😁 Remember feed back is important and don't forget that star🌟⭐