THE DECISION PART TWO!!

** LAST CHAPTER, IS EVERYONE READY! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT ON THE STORY AS A WHOLE AND THIS CHAPTER!! i changed the whole cliffhanger thing - i wanted to do a more romantic ending **

   Dear Diary,

Go ahead – laugh. I’m 19 and still keeping a diary. It’s like a scrapbook to me, only with words where the pictures should be. I used to pour out my heart to you and now that we’re back together, you’re like my best friend; you know why? Because you don’t talk back and tell me what’s what. You simply listen and nod.

          This reminds me, we should get a dog.

By ‘we’, I mean, you have missed a lot. Last year, I went to college. Last year, before I went to college, I went to a party. It was Alicia White’s...do you know her? No. Well, you’ll know her soon. She’s everywhere now. She’s in modelling with Jordan Sinclair. Heard of her? No? Oh, you’ll see her around too – I guarantee.

          They model for APRIL magazine. April Sanders’ very own big-shot company. I knew she had links, but not that many. It’s funny how everybody from my past has come out successful now.

          I hope they’re happy, I really do. As for me, I’m happy. Definitely. My fiancé is in partnership with my Dad, normally a very dangerous zone to be in, working for the soon to be in-law – a photography job he got offered about a year ago.

          My fiancé’s best friend is somewhere over in Canada, living with his girlfriend and their much unexpected, unplanned baby. She’s cute – I’ve noticed she’s got beautiful, doe eyes from her mother and dark, wild hair from her daddy.

College is fun especially when you’ve got everybody you care for and love to cheer you on and support you. It’s even better when you find out that your dad actually approves of the person you could possibly be spending the rest of your life with, even when they're business partners and you warned him not to get into it when the offer came up- this heightens the risk of fatality even more, actually.

          If I’m honest, I thought my fiancé would be disappointed. I thought that he wanted more than this. More than me. More than the simple life.

          I never imagined him settling down.

I mean, he only reached 49. I’m glad I was his number 50, although he insists I’m his number one.

Anyway, I’ve got to go and do some research. It was nice talking again, and I hope to be telling you great things about the wedding.

Yours always,

          The Soon to Be Mrs Mikayla Valentine,

P.S I guess I did fall for The Trap.

Luckily, Vincent(should have a strike through it), no, Vinnie was there to catch me.