Decisions PART ONE

** THIS IS THE CHAPTER BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER!! WARNING THIS WILL BE A CLIFF HANGER STORY, SORRY :) but i hope you enjoy the next chapter and the sequel of this!! **

          “Are you serious? You can’t be serious.” Mikayla paced across the room, frustrated.

“Seriously.” I confirmed, lying further back on my bed.

          “Well, you know you can’t, right?” She asked, waiting for me to confirm that I agreed with her.

“Sure...” I replied after a while.

“Liar – what’s on your mind?”

“Nothing.”

“Vinnie.” I struggled to find a distraction; a gorilla outside playing the bongos would’ve been nice, but unfortunately, nothing. Not even a chimp.

          “What...How can I not think about it?”

No, how can you?”

“Alright,” She tossed her hair behind her head; she was fully clothed now, “Let me explain this slowly.”

“Mmhm.” I nodded, sitting up to listen like she was the teacher and I was the good little boy.

“If you do this, you can’t do me.” Suddenly, the room was very hot.  My cheeks burned along with my ears.

          “Who says I want to do you?” I smirked not looking at her in the eyes. I was lying, and she could tell as she started towards the bed,

“Who says you don’t?” I could almost touch her body. I could feel her heat as she edged closer to me.

“I can do this. Let me.” I said, avoiding her as she carried on.

“No.”

          Before I knew it, I was lying down and she was on top of me, pinning me down like a cat on a dog. I was defenceless against this kitten of a girl.

          My heart was beating faster and faster, as she came in slowly, slowly until I feel her breath on my face, her hands wrapped around my wrist.

And then, it happened. I flipped over on the bed with such force that was swapped positions, and I was forced to stare at her eyes, leaning on my elbows for support. So close to her that it was almost like sex with clothes on.

          “I don’t want this.” I whispered, shaking my head. Shaking my head for saying it and shaking my head at myself, what was I doing? I loved her...didn’t I? Oh, shit. I loved her.