Nineteen

General Blade called the team. We then proceeded as instructed. Arriving inside the comm room, there were already Sonya, Raiden and Johnny at the table. I then placed myself near it, allowing myself to land my sight.

"Multiple refugees from Outworld has appeared on this location.." Sonya pointed at the map lies on the table screen, i lifted a brow in remark. Tension filled my lungs unexpectedly.

"What's the cause?" Cassie questioned.

"Not sure...Raiden, i need you to confirm whether it's hostile."

The general gave the instruction, with him already nodded in agreement. Retrieved his steps away from the circle to carry on with her request. But before that, i caught up to him. He turned around after i grabbed his wrist, "Be careful," i said.

"Of that, i will."

The both of us trailed outside, passing the long hallway. My worry was obvious enough to be noticed by the Thunder God, he glanced at me for a second. When we finally stepped out to the light, he called out "Something bothers you."

My steps were paused, recalled what's the wonder lurking inside my head. There was a storm coming, i can sense its presence. I bit my lower lip, sign of anxiety disrupting my conscious. There was no guarantee whether it was just my guess, or a vision telling me so. Turning my back, i lock my eyes with Raiden.

"I feel something big is coming..."

A hand was placed on my shoulder, his glimmering eyes never fails to sent shiver down my spine.

"I will make sure no evil arrives."

I warmly smiled before he puts away his hand, he stepped back a few steps. A nod was clearly made by him, just before he summoned his thunder, teleporting him away from my eyes.

After letting a few seconds passed, i reached out my communicator and released my magic, trying to call for Erron. A moment passed, he wasn't answering. Tapping my foot up and down, i tried to maintain balance in my worries. Hoping on the last try, finally Erron's hologram appeared. I sighed in relieve, "Erron...are you alright?"

"Well ain't this a surprise, a pretty lady askin me how i'm doin," he responded.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm just worried because many Outworlders coming to Earthrealm as refugees. What's going on there?" He fixed his hat, "Don worry darlin, everything here is under control,"

His pose turned looking at something, before he turned his head back to me "Gotta go (Y/N), duty calls," he stated before his hologram vanished. I put my communicator aside, closing my face with both hands. Hot breath was released from my mouth after i sighed.

"I hope he'll be alright," i murmured.

*****

It's the time where i wish Fujin was here, i had so much to ask. Literally. I think i've lost count. Meditating was the way for me to lose all the things that made me to overthink. Mostly because Raiden's unpredictability.

I shook my head as my magic faded around me, i took a deep breath. Returning my mind in the state where i was focusing. Then suddenly it hit me, another vision. Strangely, i didn't feel any pain. "...fulfill your destiny" the voice echoed inside my thoughts. I opened my eyes, wondering why it didn't hurt. Although i felt relieved. I continued meditating.

My mind popped a video playing, where i was held in a figure's arms. I tried to move my vision to their face, there i see the woman in my vision. Looking down at me, smiling. What i was shocked about, was that she has similar pair of eyes as mine.