Chap 4 ~

• Dedicated to Everyone! <3

Alright, so guys I just want to start out by saying thank you! :D Thanks for over 1k reads! :D Also, I was considering starting a story with a bunch of one shots, or if one becomes really liked I might turn it into a full story. Since you don't really see that many X Reader stories, they might be x reader. So let me know what you think! Also who I should do ect. ANDD I'm starting off this chapter as if the last part of chap 3 was a dream I feel like I need to change somethings. The part that is in this font in chap 3 is where the dreaming starts kay? Anyways, on we go. (:........

 ~   ~   ~

"Free, we half way there." Lui said tapping my shoulder, more like grabbing it. "When did I fall asleep?" I asked confused. "Like as soon as we stopped singing." He said with a laugh. I laughed too, my phone started to ring. Not looking to see who it was I answered. "Ello?" "Shad! Why didn't you tell me Lui kicked your pops ass?" Tyler said almost to fast. "I dunno. I was going to but it seemed to hectic over your place." "It is.. So where you staying? Where are your parents? What did L-" "Damn! No more questions. I'm staying with Lui. They went back to Atlanta. ANND Yes, I got all my things out of the house. My mom left a note." I said cutting him off. "What did the note say?"

I told him what it said as Lui beeped. "Fucking traffic!" Lui said beeping again. "What the hell?" I said turning up the radio because I could barley hear it. "There is a 10 car pile up on interstate 8 near the Los Angles airport, so if your on your way to the airport you might as well hang it up." The guy on the radio said. "Well shit." Lui said putting his hands up.

"I'll text the guy and let him know you will be late. DAMN MARCEL STOP YELLING! I'M PRETTY SURE PEOPLE ACROSS THE STATE CAN HEAR YOU!" Tyler said after being silent for like 5 minutes. "STOP YELLING BACK TO ME AND MAYBE THE COPS MIGHT NOT COME TYLER!" I heard Marcel yell back. "Hell. Pure hell." Tyler said then hung up before saying "DON'T YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF IN FRONT OF A CAMERA?". I laughed, Lui laughed too because I had it on speaker.

"So I think we will be stuck here for a few hours. What do you wanna doo??" I said in a high pitch voice. "I don't know.  And that was the worst squeaker voice ever." Lui said while the looooong line of cars slowly inched forward. "Why don't you teach me oh great squeaker?" I said making bow movements making us laugh. He did his best to teach me, but I still was not good. I sounded like a chipmunk xD!

By now a hour has passed and we where so close yet do far, we where right by the airport by had a little bit more to go to park. "Imagine trying to leave." I said winding down the window. It was actually really nice out. "Maybe it will be easier." he said winding down his window and opening the sunroof. "20 minutes to go! 21 questions! GO!" I said looking at Lui. "Who do you like the most out of all the people I game with?" "You." I said smiling a very teethy smile. "Fuck one Kill one Marry one, Tyler, Me annnddd.. Marcel. Not really a question, but go!" "Marry you, Kill Tyler, Fuck Marcel." he said laughing. "Same thing, but with me, Vanoss, and Delirious." "Marry you, Kill Vanoss, and fuck Delirious." I laughed. "Favorite friend, me not included." "Umm.. I dunno. Who do you have a crush on?" "As of right now no one."

"Lies! I know someone who likes you, but you won't admit it to your self that you like him back." "Oh yeah? What makes you think I have a crush on this said someone?" "Come on, I know you to well to not know when you are crushing on someone." "So I see. Who is it?" "I can't tell." Tell!" "I promised. Nope." "Remember that time you took Tyler's lunch and made me promise not to tell him?" "yes.." "I still haven't told him!" He laughed "What does that have to do with anything?" "I really don't know. Come on!"

"No. Oh look we are moving!" He said in his squeaker voice. "Are we finally on our way into the airport?" I said sounding shocked as I shut the car door and got beside Lui, as we walked in he beeped his car. "I don't know who we are looking for. So I guess we look for someone looking for people?" "I dunno. We just don't get split up. This place is insane." I said getting as close to Lui as I could. He chucked. "No problem."