Shadow/Freedom

So, I'm sorry if this is not what you where hoping for. However I felt the need to make these. So basically what the next few parts are going to be is descriptions for pretty much everyone in the story or going to be in the story later on. Hope ya enjoy :D~

Shadow/Freedom

Shadow was a girl with slick black hair. Baby blue eyes. Blue as the sky, as ice some might say. She does not think she is beautiful, but she is. Most guys would say she is pretty cute. Although there are some guys who say she is the most beautiful girl in the world. She won't let herself think that shes pretty. She'll point out every little thing that she does not like about herself. "My nose is weird, my chin is weirdly shaped..." She will say. She is a tomboy. Not a heavy tomboy, she will wear some pink, girl pants, she won't wear a skirt, a dress, a tank top, girl shirts she says they don't fit right, they hug her wrong, she does not wear girl hoodies anymore, she will say they are to small, in which they are really starting to. She is a girl who is not social. She won't go out "clubbing". She does not have any female friends. She does not have any more than 2 friends. She thinks she won't ever find love. Little does she know that her world is about to change. Her bestfriend is about to change her life. She is about to find love. She is about to find heartbreak. She is about to find true friends. She is about to find fake friends. She is about to know what life is really about. The real world. Not a world where she sits in her house all day and plays video games. Her parents do not care much about her. They used to love her so much. Now, when she asks for something they get it. They don't want to be bothered about her anymore. They are to busy with work. Although they took her with them when they moved from Atlanta to California. She dresses with little thought. T-shirt and jeans. Hoodie and jeans.

So I hope you guys enjoyed Shadows description! Next up is going to be Wildcat.

Peaceskis~

~Don't stop dreaming just because others think its imposable~