Chap 7 ~

I hope you guys want some drama, Cuz it's about to get weird.. :D

~  ~  ~

Lui's POV

I look in the mirror to see a weird set up. Tyler had his head on Vanoss's shoulder, Vanoss looked uncomfortable, Delirious looked like he was on a couch or something, and Free had laid down and ended up having her head on Delirious lap. I laughed to myself.

Marcel POV

"Look who's up " Lui said glancing at me. I understand why he knew I was up, I just opened my eyes and said for no reason "Mom made chicken!". Well that was weird. "You tired yet?" I ask stretching. "Nah, Not really" he said and shrugged."What? You've been up for like 8 hours.." I say/ask. "Well I had 1 coffee,3 mountain dew, and 1 5 hour energy. " he said. I laughed "damn man.." he only shrugged.

Ooh.. idea! Vlog time! I got out my camera and turned it on. "What's up guys today is not Monday but my name IS Marcel, so yeah.." I said looking around. "Well I'm on my way to PAX with Lui and the rest of these guys." I said turning my camera to face Lui. "Hi!" He said in his sv and I laughed. "So in the back there we got Tyler or Wildcat." I said pointing to him. "There we have Vanoss. Then behind me there is Delirious. Yes he wears that all the time. Then laying across them is Freedom! You all know of her don't ya? She's been in my videos." I said pointing at all them. "At PAX I forget who's all gonna be there so don't ask. Okay? Just don't do it..." I said turning off my camera.

"Who is going to be there?" I ask looking at Lui. "I don't remember. " he said with a shrug. "You know I thought you would be the last to get up." "Why?" "I dunno. " we laughed.

Freedom POV

I wake up from a very weird dream looking around at first ,from confusion. The dream was about Tyler and Delirious. What was weird though was that they where fighting over me. I shook off the thought. Then realized where I was laying. On Delirious lap. . Oh dear.. just then.. BEEP "Get on your side of the road ass hole!" Lui yelled.

Then I heard tires. Then all I saw was ground, sky , ground, sky, I look around and see Tyler, Vanoss, and Delirious where all awake and looking terrified. Tyler looked me in the eyes, then I got turned around from him, then his voice rang in my head, or maybe he was actually saying something, "I'll always be there to save and protect you, even if that means risking my life."

~ Flash back

"Tyler I'm not going on that! Look at it." I said looking up at this huge roller coaster. "Yes, yes you are." He said and ended up getting me on the coaster. "I'm scared for my life right now." I said feeling sweat on me, I was shaking. "Don't worry Bout it. I'm here for ya." He said touching my hand. "Would I'd I fall out?!" I ask taking his hand still shaking. " I'll always be here to save and or protect you." I looked at him still worried. "Even if that means risking my life." He said and smiled.

~ End

Some how I was now looking at Marcel. He looked at me. Then I felt myself go toward a window. Oh no. I'm gonna die for sure.. then I felt someone grab me. I look behind me and see Tyler. Then my eye sight stated going dark then I'd see again, dark.

Between these times I saw Lui, he was passed out.. I hope.. then Marcel trying to stop himself from slamming into Delirious, who was holding onto Vanoss for dear life. Then I saw the ground once again, and passed out.

No one POV

The paramedics came within 4 minutes, the first they got out was Lui. He had blacked out. Then Marcel who was awake then passed out. They got Vanoss and Delirious, Delirious had a death grip on his shirt. Then Tyler and Free. They all heard yelling and trying to be asked questions.