Chapter 17-Attack on Young Justice

Saturday, August 1, 12:30 pm

They trust me. They actually trust me. It's actually a shame that I have to take them down, they seem awesome. But, I haven't heard once, anything about the bomb that Dr. Desmond said they were planning. Maybe they really are trying to be good. If they are, I won't have to take them down, and I can still be part of the team. I would still have to hide my true identity, but I can still be on the team.

I walked down the hall today, and I didn't have that feeling. The feeling of being watched. It felt awesome.

I walked into the main room, Kid Flash and Blue Beetle were in there, they were talking about something. But they stopped immediately as soon as they saw me.

"Hey Phantom," said Kid Flash.

"Hey, what you'll talkin about?" I asked.

"Nothing," said Blue Beetle.

"Guys, you can trust me. I thought we discussed that already," I said.

"We know, and we do trust you. We just can't tell you what we we're talking about, yet," he said.

"Why not? Is it bad?" I asked.

"No, it's gonna be the bomb actually," said Kid Flash.

I froze. The bomb, did he just say it was going to be the bomb? They are planting a bomb, just to show they're in charge! They actually fooled me, I seriously thought they were trying to do better. But apparently I was wrong.

'They actually fooled me.'

"I knew it," I said. "I have to admit, I can't believe you fooled me."

"Um, what are you talking about?" asked Blue Beetle.

"I know what your plan is, and I have to say I'm disgusted by you, the whole team in fact," I said.

"You know? Are you really that upset about it? I mean, we didn't think it would cause any harm," he said.

"How could you say that?! Of course it will cause harm, and to a bunch of innocent people!" I yelled.

Looks like I am going to have to take them down after all.

"Wait what the heck are you talking about?" asked Kid Flash.

"About your plan. I've known about your plan since the day I got here, and now I'm going to stop it," I said.

Kid Flash looked worried; he looked very confused, but I knew he was acting. He started to bring two fingers up to his ear, probably to radio someone. I stopped him by using my telekinesis.

He looked shocked as I made his hand go away from his ear.

"What...how are you doing that?" asked Blue Beetle.

"There's a lot about me you don't know," I said.

I made Kid Flash fly into the wall behind him. Blue Beetle flew into the air and tried to shoot me with his sonic cannon. I moved out of the way and flew up myself. I flew to Blue Beetle and punch him in the face, with super strength. He slammed against the wall and knocked unconscious. I flew down and landed on the ground.

Kid Flash was on the farther side of the room.

"You can fly?" he asked surprised.

I super speeded up to him.

"That's not all I can do," I said with a smile.

I punched him in the face, then the stomach, and last his face again. He passed out from the pain, just as Impulse came in.