Chapter 13-Mr. Luthor

Wednesday, January 7, 1:30 am

Ra's al Ghul P.O.V.

Emily had fallen asleep a half hour ago. We arrived at Luthor's house, we landed the helicopter a mile away from the house. When we landed, Emily was still sleeping.

"I've got her," said Deathstroke.

After I got out of the helicopter, Deathstroke reached in and picked her up, holding her bridal style. Talia got out and looked at Emily.

"She will become a great master one day, she has much potential," said Talia.

"Indeed she does," I answered.

We walked up to Luthor's house, and rang the door bell. A minute later, a maid came and answered.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Ra's al Ghul," I announced.

"Oh! Please come in. Mr. Luthor will be here in a minute," she said.

We walked inside and waited in the den. Like the maid said, in a minutes Luthor arrived in a dark red robe.

"Ra's al Ghul?" asked Luthor. "Lizzy, leave us please."

"Yes sir," she said, and walked away.

"Well Ra's, to what do I owe the visit?" he asked.

"We're going to have to ask to stay here, for a week at the most until things calm down at the League of Shadows."

"What happened?" he asked.

Deathstroke was behind me, so Luthor didn't see her yet.

"Remember how Desmond was working on another project?"

"Yes, I remember a few weeks ago we were telling him to get her or he's finished, remember that?"

"Yes I do, but the detective found out," I said.

"Batman found out? Did Desmond even get this girl at all?" he asked, sounding a little crossed.

"Well, he didn't, but he hired Deathstroke to get her," I said. Then I stepped aside to reveal Deathstroke holding Emily.

"Has she already gone through the procedure?" he asked looking at her.

"Yes, a few days ago she had it done. She's been remarkable in her training."

"Well, you are welcome to stay here," he said.

Luthor showed Deathstroke to a room for Emily. After Deathstroke put Emily on the bed, Luthor led me to another room, and I slept.

***********************************

Wednesday, January 7, 5:40 am

Emily P.O.V.

I woke up, trying to remember what happened the night before. Oh ya, Batman came and tried to take me to his team. I can't believe he would think I'm that dumb, does he think I don't know about him and his team?

I sat up, and found myself in a nice room. It wasn't my room, this one looked much fancier. Oh right, we had to fly to Metropolis and stay with Lex Luthor for awhile. I wonder who he is. Whoever he is, he must be loaded.

A minute later, a man opened the door and walked in. He was wearing a fancy suit, and had a shiny bald head.

"Good morning Emily," he said politely.

"Morning, who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Lex Luthor," he said.

"Oh, so you're Lex Luthor. Well it's nice to meet you, sir," I said, giving him a bright smile.