XXI. runaway baby

-twitter-

-twitter-

benni 🐇 | bubsbunny
hello, i swear i know that i come on here every month to update on things. officially as of today, the heathers is no more. there was miscommunication and misunderstanding within the group. (1/3)

|
|

benni 🐇 | bubsbunny
Rodney and I, both decided to leave, and move away to separate ourselves. This isn't to bring hate to the other boys or anything. There was just a lot of misunderstanding and things wouldn't have been solved (2/3)

|
|

benni 🐇 | bubsbunny
for those that have followed us since the beginning, i hope you can continue to follow us through our adventure onward. please don't try and figure out what happen because you will receive no answers. (3/3)

user1 | user1
im fine with this bc benni & rodney carried the group....

user2 | user2
damn what the actual hell happened
|
user3 | user3
if you think about it, updates were slow and no one was saying anything. maybe it's for the better

user4 | user4
good! next is for benni to leave the smp as well.
|
user2 | user2
no❤️

-irl-

"Delilah, shut your phone up," Rodney groaned. "It hasn't stayed silent since we left." The trio sat, ready to board to Texas. Delilah's phone going off almost every minute.

"It's Jaime." Delilah rested her head on Benni, who held her hand as a form of comfort. "He really thought I would agree with him."

"He have shitty picks in men." Benni and Delilah slowly looked over at Rodney who sipped his water. He looked at them confused. "What?" They both shook their head, waiting for them to call the flight.

hours later

"If everything is bigger in Texas, does that mean Benni will get taller?" Benni shook her head, having enough of Rodney's rambling. They went to pick Odie up from the drop-off. After a couple of hours, they arrived in Texas. Benni was excited, knowing Nick wasn't that far from her reach.

"Do you ever shut up?" Delilah groaned, attaching the leash for Odie. Odie wagged his tail, excited to see everyone. Benni petted him before walking to the gate.

"Nope, he is always like this when." Benni froze. Delilah bumped to her, making both of them let out an audible 'oof'. Delilah followed Benni's gaze, spotting the one person they least expect there. Sapnap. He smiled, waving at Benni from where he stood.

Benni began to run to catch up to him, launching herself at him. Nick chuckled, hold her close to him. She clung onto his shirt, snuggling herself into his chest. Her eyes began to water, realizing that she finally met him.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered, not letting go of him.

"Did you really think I was going to wait a day and a half to see your cute ass?" He asked, kissing her head. Benni lifted her head, smiling at him. She leaned up, kissing his cheek. They continued to smile at each other, smiling like a pair of idiots.

"We get it, you're in love but I'm really tired." Benni laughed at Delilah's comment. She passed Odie to Benni as she walked away. "I don't even know where I'm going. Rodney!"

"Don't yell at me women! But Benni, you're staying with Nick. Have fun! Use protection, I don't want to be uncle." Benni and Nick blushed at Rodney's comment as he ran behind Delilah. She looked down to see Odie, who kept sniffing Nick. Benni could get used to this.

-instagram-

bubsbunny posted 10 minutes

liked by dreamwastaken, georgenotfound and many others

nick, clean ur mirror!!

view 4, 567 comments

dreamwastaken: YOU MET HIM?! BEFORE ME?!
bubsbunny: i was going over to u but nick said no
dreamwastaken: RUDE

georgenotfound: his hand is a bit too close 🧐
bubsbunny: what hand?

punzop: was his room clean?
bubsbunny: NOPE,, I GOT THE FUNNIEST THING TO TELL YOU THO
sapnapinsta: no she doesn't
bubsbunny: omg hi Nick 💞😳

wilbursoot: glad to see you happy Benni!
bubsbunny; i will cry stop 🥺 but thanks will💞

sapnapinsta: how about you give me a kith?
bubsbunny: kith! now clean ur fucking room!

sapnapinsta: how about you give me a kith?bubsbunny: kith! now clean ur fucking room!

[a/n]
DOUBLE UPDATE!!
but it is the end of the road
for bunnies.
i want to thank every single
person who read this book,
took time to comment and vote
because that is what really continued to
push me to write this story
and the other stories i have up.

like, i always say!

have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j