008

taehyung woke up the next morning, stretching as he grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. he changed into a blue hoodie and some black pants. he soon left the bathroom and went downstairs.

jeongguk groaned a bit as he slowly woke up, looking around. "nngh.." he went downstairs to taehyung, smiling softly. "mm.. taehyung-ah.." taehyung turned around and smiled. "yes gukkie?" jeongguk hummed. "can i borrow some clothes?.." he mumbled as taehyung giggled. "sure ggu!"

jeongguk thanked him and went upstairs as jimin went downstairs and asked the same thing as taehyung giggled softly. "yes minnie you can borrow some clothes."

jimin went upstairs as jeongguk was making his way downstairs. jeongguk slightly glared at him. jimin glared back and furrowed his brows as he put some of taehyung's clothes on.

the two brushed past each other on the way as they scoffed, tension between all three.

taehyung hummed happily, waiting for the two as they sat down and ate breakfast in silence. it went like that for the rest of the day, jeongguk and jimin speaking about something in third period.

"so we ask him at the same time, pretend it's a coincidence and see what happens." jimin said as jeongguk frowned, "he's gonna cry!" he said as jimin hummed. "agh.. you're right. maybe we should just.. uh.." jeongguk hummed, "ah! alright! we'll give him a gift and then ask." he said as jimin grinned. "oooh good idea!"

the two prepared the gifts during fifth period, then meeting with taehyung at the back after school.

jeongguk smiled, "look tae i made you a drawing of us!" he said as taehyung giggled and took it, jimin glaring slightly and furrowing his brows. "i got you this little picture of us from when we were little!"

taehyung squealed and took both, widening his eyes as someone back hugged him. "bogummie!~" he giggled. jeongguk and jimin's jaw dropped as all three glared at each other, taehyung just smiling.