⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈five◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

a/n-warning! contains strong language!-

JungGuk POV

I run up to Taehyung and Jimin, then Jimin glared at me and pulled Taehyung into a kiss.

This bitch.

Third Person View

Taehyung's eyes got watery and he pulled away, running back to his house.

JungGuk and Jimin glared at each other. 'What the hell was that?!' Jungguk asked, annoyed.

'I could be asking you the same thing.' Jimin snapped.

'Why the hell did you kiss him?' Jungguk yelled at him

'Because I love him Jungguk! I love him so much and he doesn't know how much I love him! You just stole Taehyung away from me! Taehyung is mine!'

'Taehyung is not an object you can own!' Jungguk yelled back

Taehyung was on the side of the building, hearing everything.

'You made him cry you dipshit!' Jimin yelled, annoyed.

'Me?! What the hell did I do?!' Jungguk responded.

At this point, things were getting out of hand, Taehyung had to say something.

Taehyung walked back to the front of the building, face tear-stained, eyes red. Heart,broken.

'LISTEN!' Taehyung yelled, alerting the two.

The two jerked their heads up,'Taehyung, baby-' Jungguk started, only to get cut off.

'Don't fucking call me that!'

'Taehyung, just-' Jimin started

'No! Jimin! No! Jungguk! No!' Tears were streaming down his face.

'Listen, Jimin and Jungguk, I am not an object you can own! I am not a toy!! You can not play with my feelings! Jungguk you say you love me, the next minute you're checking out a waitress? What the hell?! Fucking choose! Jimin, I know you love me, but you cannot kiss me without my consent! Especially when my heart is broken!' He snapped at the two.

'Taehyung, wait, let me explain-'

'No! I can't do this right now! Just go out with her, I won't care! Yeah, it's not like I don't have feelings at all!' He snapped before storming away.

Jimin sighed in defeat,'He's right, we can't own him or play with his feelings like this.'

'NO! I love him too much to let him go! Today was the day I got the courage to confess to him and I fucked up!' Jungguk yelled, 'Taehyung! Wait!'

Jimin looked at Jungguk,'Jungguk, we can't do this, he wants to be alone.' Jimin said in a soft voice.

Jimin walked back to his house, tears down his face.

Taehyung POV

I stormed back to my house, slamming the door. 'I hate them! I hate them both!' I screamed in my pillow with tears streaming down my face, suddenly there was a knock at the door.

'Ughh I really don't want to do this right now' I groaned before getting up, I got to the door and opened it, revealing Jimin.

'Leave me alone!' I yelled.

Jimin POV

I went to Taehyung's house to check on him, I knock on the door.

After a few minutes, the door opened, revealing a tear-stained face Taehyung.

Before I could say anything, he yells,'Leave me alone!' and slams the door in my face.

I put my back on the door and slid down, a small sob leaving my lips,'I'm sorry Taehyung...' I whisper before walking to my house.

I was about to leave before the door opened, 'Listen, Jimin I need to tell you this...

I love...'