≻───── ⋆seven⋆ ─────≺

~ Third Person View ~

'I choose, Jeongguk.' Taehyung states, staring at Jeongguk. Jeongguk smiles widely and looks at Jimin. Jimin sighs and looks away.

Taehyung goes up to Jimin and makes him look at him by lifting his chin. "Hey, hey, it's okay. Maybe you've already met the love of your life. It's not me, I think." Jimin groaned,"But Yoongi and Hoseok like each other, Namjoon and Jin are already together!" Jeongguk sits on the other side of Jimin,"I'm sure you'll find the one, I'm pretty Jinyoung has a thing for you." 

Taehyung nods in agreement. "Koo's right, Chim. about you stay the night and we can all just have a big cuddle session, yeah?" He said and they both nod. He smiles widely. "Perfect! The night with my two favorite people!" He gets up and goes to the kitchen to make some food.

Once Taehyung leaves, Jimin and Jeongguk glare at each other. "Koo, why?" Jimin asks.
"What do you mean?" Jimin sighs. "You're always taking the things I love.." Jeongguk sighs and scratches the back of his neck. "Hey Babe?" He calls out and Taehyung walks over. "Hmm?"

"I think you should give Jimin a chance.." He says and Taehyung stares at him. "Are you sure koo?..." He questions and Jeongguk nods. "If you say so.."

Jimin smiles and hugs Jeongguk tightly. "Thank you so much.. I promise I won't break your heart." He says and looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung giggles. "Cuddle session!" He smiles, causing the other two males to just coo at how cute he was. "C'mon!" He said and skipped happily to his room and lied down.

Jimin and Jeongguk got up as well, going to the bedroom and cuddling Taehyung. He giggled at the two and smiled. "You guys aren't fighting anymore.. Right?" He said and they both nodded. "Yeah.." Jimin said,"Mhm.." Jeongguk nodded. "Yay!" Taehyung smiled happily and snuggled into Jimin's chest.

"Goodnight you two!" Taehyung says. "Night guys.." Jimin mumbles. "Night Chim, night Tae." Jeongguk whispers and the three fall asleep peacefully just cuddling.