Chapter Twenty-One

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I AM SO SORRY!

I haven't updated and this one is short and crap and I'm sorry and there's a guess the song and I'm sorrrrrryyyyy,I've finished school forever, and I promise I will update more I'm so so so sorry.

Idk if people even read this anymore, so I'm not updating until I've gotten 5 votes on it ;)

Sarah's POV

"Give me love like her, 

cause lately I've been waking up alone,

Paint splattered tear drops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go,

And that I'll fight my corner,

And that tonight I'll call you,

After my blood, turns into alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya" 

The song Ed and I had drunkely written, both mourning relationships. Actually not mourning, trying to figure out a mess that we had well and truly made. 

I woke up on Ed's couch, my phone charging next to me that Ed must have plugged in for me, I looked at the screen 10:13 am fuck. Niall will have no idea where I was. Looking more carefully at the screen of my phone, I had one message;

From Niall Horan

Hey Sarah, you drunk called me last night, umm I hope you're okay, please call me when you get this, I'm worried about you xx

The fact Niall still cared about me so much, and still worried how I am made me feel sick to the stomach with guilt, when suddenly the pringles, and the alcohol from last night decided to make an appearance, and I just managed to reach the bathroom in time.

I washed my face and re-tied my hair up, before going into the kitchen to find Ed awake already, making the pancakes, in the bottom of a huge saucpan. 

"What the fuck are you doing Edward?" I asked, watching him struggle to attempt cooking.

"I quit. Please help me. I don't know what I'm doing" he said, with a totally pathetic look on his face.

I saved the pancakes, and began cooking more while Ed went to shower. By the time he was back our breakfast was ready, and we started to eat in silence until I said "I had a text from Niall. He said we drunk called him" and in response, Ed just started laughing. "DON'T LAUGH ED FUCKING HELL JUST SAY SOMETHING" I yelled at him laughing, not knowing what to do or how to reply to Niall.

"Well, you have to go home and talk to him, as much as I sort of love you, you can't stay here forever, so go home and talk to Nialler, bless his little heart. Did I tell you he phoned me the other day?"

"WHAT! NO! WHY DID YOU MISS OUT ON THIS CRUCIAL INFORMATION!" I yelled.

"He just said he wanted to talk to you about commitment, and I said be careful. That's it" Ed replied, much more calmly then I was."Go home and talk to him. He is probably pacing the room. I'll sort out the rest of the song." And with that, Ed left me standing in the kitchen, and I really didn't have a choice, I had to go and talk to Niall.

LE GUESS THE SONG

My eyes are blue but I'm seeing red,

And I just can't shake you outta my head

I'm getting so hot that I'm getting cold,

I'm all feverish and I'm about to blow

ALSO I AM UPDATING TOMORROW IF IT GETS 5 VOTES I PROMISE THAT'S WHY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT! 

I love you for reading!