Chapter Fifteen

Niall’s POV

it was almost Sarah’s 18th birthday and we were all going to clubbing the day after, so it was a Saturday night, but she and I were going out for dinner with Louis and her family in London.  

The week dragged slowly; we were coming to the last two weeks of the tour, which were all in London, so we were able to go back to our flats and not be stuck on that awful tour bus. The only problem was who was Sarah going to stay with? Each of our flats has two rooms, with us all having a spare bedroom except Louis and Harry.

 It was eventually decided by Lou that she had to stay with Liam until she was 18. A bit stupid, considering we have pretty much been sharing a bed for most of the tour, and secondly, it was her birthday in four days; what was the point? But that’s what Louis and Sarah’s mum and dad decided, and then after her birthday, she can move into my house.

The week dragged, mainly because we were just performing, eating, and sleeping, and eventually Friday rolled around.

I was taking Sarah out for dinner at The Ivy, which I knew she would enjoy, and Louis would be majorly jealous. Ha.

I wandered over to Liam’s apartment at about 7:30, and knocked on the door. Liam opened it, taking in my appearance, and said “she’s almost ready. Come on in mate.” Just as I walked in the door, Sarah walked out of Liam’s spare bedroom looking absolutely gorgeous.  Liam said “I feel like a pr“Niall! Make sure she is back by midnight!”  “Jesus. Yes dad!” she replied, grabbing my hand and walking out the door. "I feel like a proud father watching his daughter go out on her first date.” Wiping fake tears out if his eyes.  "Bye Daddy!!" Sarah called as she dragged me out the door by my wrist.

Sarah’s POV

“Niall, where are we going?” I asked him, “And why did I have to get all dressed up? I was keen for a Nandos date!” I told him.

 “It is your 18th birthday. You need to go somewhere a bit nicer than Nandos.” He told me as the car pulled up outside The Ivy. “The Ivy Niall? You have to book here weeks in advance! And it costs like a million dollars! I just wanted Nandos! You didn’t have to do this!”

“But I wanted to. This is instalment one of your birthday present.” He said with that twinkle in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. The second I was out of the car, people started taking photos of us, “Niall! You tweeted this didn’t you?” I asked him laughing, “Maybe I did.” He said, blushing a deep red, “I wanted everyone to know how special you are to me.”  "Well aren't you just a bit cute?" I asked him, pinching his cheek in a grandmotherly fashion. "Ha ha ha." he said sarcastically as we walked into the restaurant.

"Hi, I have a reservation under the name Horan for 7:30?" Niall asked the waiter. "Not a problem sir, follow me this way." the waiter said as he lead us to the very back corner of the restaurant. "I hope you find everything satisfactory." he said to us. "Thank you ver much." I said, smiling at him.

"You tweeted about this you muppet!" I said to Niall, pulling my iPhone out, and going into the twitter app. '1 new mention; @NiallOfficial off to dinner at The Ivy for the amazing @Sarah_Tomlinson s birthday <3'' "Like I said, aren't you just a bit cute." I told him, knowing how much he despises being called cute. "By the way, #NiallandSarahatTheIvy is trending" he told me. "seriously?" I asked him, "Your fans are crazy!"

I couldn't believe the dedication some of these girls went to; I mean after all, I love them, but they are just a band. "Babe this is nothing. On Zayn's birthday they were trending stuff about birthday sex." he told me, matter-of-factly.

"Are you ready to order drinks now?" the same waiter was back, and I blushed, hoping he hadn't heard what Niall just said. "I'll have whatever he is having." I smiled at the waiter. Niall ordered some fancy bottle of wine that probably tasted disgusting, but you can't really order a can of coke at The Ivy can you?

We had the most amazing dinner I have ever had, and I hate to say it, but it beat Nandos by a mile. Niall payed the bill, and I didn't even try and object. It was my birthday after all. 

"Thank you for an amazing night Niall, your the best" I told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek,          "lets go get ice cream. I'm still hungry" he said, I rolled my eyes. Does that boy ever stop eating? We got some ice cream, and kept walking until we got to a park. We sat down, and  he pulled out a little red velvet box, I presumed it was jewellry, but I couldn't be sure. "Here" he said, passing me the little box "open it" he told me. I opened it to find the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen; it was a gold love heart shaped locket, with a gold chain. I studied it carefully, and noticed he had the worrds forever and always engraved into the back of it, just like I had done with the watch I gave him for his birthday.

I prised open the locket to discover the picture of us kissing that Harry had taken so long ago. "Niall, thank you so much!" I said, a tear welling in my eye, "Here, I'll put it on for you" he said as he removed it from the box and attatched it around my neck.                         

"I love it. Thank you." I said, putting my hand up to touch the beautiful locket around my neck, I looked up to him, and kissed him, as he kissed me back, my hand found its place in the back of his thick hair, the other around his neck. He pulled away and said "We better be heading back, or daddy will get angry."

We decided to get the car to come and pick us up, and we made our way back to the complex, and by the time we got back, it had just gone half one. I barged through Liam's door, Niall trailing behind me screaming "DAD I'M SORRY I'M HOME LATE!" He fell off the couch with laughter, as I stopped dead in my tracks, pulling off my high heels, and losing about 4 inches of height. "I was only joking. I didn't really care when you got home. But now that you are; I'm going to bed. Night guys" he gestured to me and Niall. "babe, I'm really tired, and we have a big day tomorrow moving my stuff to your place! Thank you for an amazing night." I said, kissing him on the lips. " Good night Sarah. Good night Liam!" he yelled through Liam's bedroom door. "See you guys tomorrow. Oh, and happy birthday." he said, kissing me on the cheek and walking out the door.

That night when I went to sleep, I was truley happy. Life was good.

hanHaHHHHHHannHannndbasilbfsldkjfbgldvhbkjnhbdskj