𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘠𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 ▵𝐂𝐡.𝟔

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚...

Back at Base

Will and his team are running back to the big room "Major, incoming SOS from Autobots!" one soldier said "Multiple Decepticon contacts in motion. Vicinity- Eastern United States, sir!" another one said. 

Will looked around for Alexia but she wasn't seen "The Autobots are on the move, splitting into two teams, sir. They're not answering our calls and they're heading to New York and Philadelphia" "All right, full weapons deployment. Wheels up in 20 minutes!" Will said 

"Major, Captain Witwicky asked to give you this" a soldier said. Will read the note "Damn it" he said "What?" Epps asked "She's with them Sam needs her"

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚

At Sam's college

Mikaela had arrived and went up and opened the dorm door "Sam?" Mikaela said and Sam was kissing a blonde "Mikaela!" Sam yelled "Is that your girlfriend?" the girl asked "Uh-huh?" Sam said "Ex" Mikaela said "Mikaela! Wait!" Sam yelled. 

She heard a noise and ran back "Sam, your bed buddy, Alice- whoa! Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!" Leo said

Alice was a robot Mikaela threw something at her but missed and they ran "She's coming!" Mikaela yelled "She's an alien robot! You gotta move" Sam yelled "This real?" Leo asked "Just run!" Sam yelled. 

They got to the library and hid "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I can't believe I almost had sex with her in my dream!" Leo said "I can tell that you really missed me a lot, Sam!" Mikaela said 

"Look, it's not my fault, okay?" Sam said "Oh, it's not your fault?" she said "Listen! Listen, I'm a victim!" "You were a victim? Of what? Of what, a little eighty pound girl?"

"Of, of, of molestation. It was like getting humped in the neck by a mountain ox!" 

"You didn't have to put your tongue in her mouth!" 

"I didn't! Look!" 

"You did!" 

"Look. You ever had your stomach tongued by a mountain ox with a five-foot tongue? It's not fun for me, okay, Mikaela? And it smelled like... like diesel! Like a diesel-y tinge to it!" 

"You're such a little girl!" 

"We're gonna have ten seconds of silence right now. I'm not talking to you for ten seconds" 

"You can't give me the silent treatment! You know what?" 

"I'm not talking to you for ten seconds. You have three seconds left"

"You know what? You can give me the silent treatment all you want, but you can't keep me from talking" 

"What were you gonna say?" 

"I hope you had a lot of fun, because this, this is over" 

"She violated your orifice with her nasty alien probe? She did it? She went in there? All her little embryo alien babies are gestating and hatching inside of you. They're growing right now, probably! You need to vomit it right now. Yak it! Yak it right now!" Leo said

Sam threw up then there was an explosion "Run!" Sam yelled and they jumped down "Mikaela!" Sam yelled the Robot chick kept shooting them. She made a hole "Come on! We gotta move!" Sam yelled "You've got to get that box!" Mikaela said Sam grabbed it and she got into a car 

"Oh my god, you know how to hotwire a car? So hot" Leo said "Drive, drive, drive! She's right there! She's right there!" Sam yelled "Come on, come on, come on" Mikaela said "Drive, drive, drive! Back up the car!" Sam said.

Alice jumped in the car and put her robot tongue in "No! Whoa! Tongue tongue tongue!" Sam yelled.

Mikaela backed up "Oh my god! Oh god!" Leo yelled "Kiss this, bitch!" Mikaela said and she crashed against a pole "Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive" Sam said "Okay, so what else don't I know, all right? Since you guys forgot to mention some minor details" Leo said 

"That thing you saw back there, that was the little baby- whoa! Whoa!" Sam said there was a helicopter in front of them. They turned and it striked the car from the top so it could lift the car and Sam was hanging outside

"Saaaam!" Mikaela yelled "Pull me up!" Sam yelled. They pulled him back in "Whoah! I don't want to die! We're gonna die! Oh my god!" Leo screamed. 

Then it let them go and they fell threw a building and the car got spilt in half. That's when Megatron appeared "Come here, boy. Mmm... closer" he said and Sam started walking to him "You remember me, don't you?" he said 

"I did what you said, okay? Just don't hurt us" Sam said and Megatron threw him "Sam!" Mikaela yelled

Sam fell on a piece of cements "It feels good to grab your flesh! I am going to kill you! Slowly, painfully. But first, we have some delicate work to do" Megatron said "Ah, wait wait wait wait wait!" Sam yelled "How I could snap your limbs off! Doctor, examine this alien specimen". 

Then the doctor put something in Sam mouth it was just ew "Oh, there they are. These symbols can lead us to the Energon source" Megatron said "Brain? What does he mean by- by my brain?" Sam yelled "Well, you have something on your mind, something I need" 

"Hold on. I- I know you're pissed. I know you're pissed. Because I tried to kill you and, and it's completely understandable. Somebody tried to kill me, I'd be upset, too. I... think that we have an opportunity here to start a new and... and develop our relationship and see where it leads us, okay? So, you just call Doctor Inspector off and let's just talk for five seconds! Wait, wait, wai-" then Bee and Prime came crashing in.

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨

Prime was driving and we were reaching Sam's location "Get ready Alexia" "Yeah well as long as you don't drop me then we'll be fine" "Alright here we go hang on". 

He transformed and I yelled obviously "Ahhh!" and and we crashed down and he placed me on the ground. I ran down the stairs to get Sam and grabbed him "Let's go!" I yelled "Sam!" Mikaela yelled.

Another Chapter