Chapter 12

3rd Person Pov

A barrier was placed around the school to be able to keep anything with in it from getting damaged as Sona and her peerage was casting the barrier as Tsubaki appeared behind Rias's group  by a magic portal.

"Tsubaki How's Irina?" Issei asked

"Her condition is no  life-treating. She can thank Asia for that." Tsubaki said as she walked towards the barrier.

"Where's Xenovia? I wonder if she'll even come now." Issei said

Have you heard from Kiba either?" Saji asked as Issei said they havent seen him at all but he'll be there. Rias and Sona was discussing about that Rias should call her older brother to help but Rias Refused to call him as she refused to call him but Akeno had already called him and will be at the school in a hour.

Meanwhile Ventus was on his way to the school with Nero and Artoria to provide back up.

"Where almost to the school ladies we should be there before the fun starts." Ventus said when suddenly they were intercepted by a women with dark brown skin, huge boobs, very long pink curtained hair and yellow irises on her eyes. She also purple had  lipstick on her lips and a mole on the right side of her face near her lower lip who was hiding in the trees waiting for the right time to strike.

 She also purple had  lipstick on her lips and a mole on the right side of her face near her lower lip who was hiding in the trees waiting for the right time to strike

"Oh who is this now?" Ventus asked .

"My name Is Ingrid the fark knight and I have order's to you or better yet kill you." Ingrid replied as she raised her sword as the blade was covered in fire as she swung it as a beam of fire shot towards them but Ventus was quick enough to put up a ice wall to block the attack as Nero and Artoria attacked from both sides as their blades clashed before Ventus jumped into the air and swung his sword downwards as Ingrid jumped back in time to avoid the swing.

"Not bad you almost had me but take this Cursed Sword Dark Flame!"  Ingrid said as her  sword was completely engulfed in a dark flame as she swung her sword which it collided with any other sword it would break that persons blade and set them on fire but as it connected with soul Calibur it didn't.

"What?" Ingrid said surprised.

"You been in contact with Soul Edge I can sense it ." Ventus said as he locked eyes with hers before they jumped backed.

"If that's what you call it then yes I been giving this power by Soul Edge." Ingrid replied 

"You must understand whoever comes into contact with the curse sword would fall under its control and will consume that persons soul allow me to purify you before it's to late." Ventus said as his knights stood next to him.

"I don't need your help all I want to do is kill you." Ingrid said as she raised her sword for another strike but Ventus was quick as he rushed towards her and knocked her sword from out of her hands and kicked her into the tree a a soul Edge fragment  feel from her body as Ventus quickly froze it in holy ice before the fragment vanished destroyed as Ingrid looked up and saw Nero and Artoria swords in a X at her neck as Ventus walked over.