Chapter 21

3rd person pov 

(a/n: play this for the fight)

"I hope Ventus can handle Vali." Serafall said

"Don't worry our lord will be just fine he'll wipe the floor with the Vali in no time flat." Mordred said  as she walked up to the others.

"Yeah that pervert didn't even stood a chance against Vali and he got knocked out in under a minute so weak." Nero said with a laugh.

Time seem to stand still as Ventus and Vali stared down at each other until Vali made the first move as he flew towards Ventus who just stood there as Vali attacked connected.

"Got you." Vali said as he noticed his arm was not moving as it felt numb as Ventus just looked at him.

"Pathetic." Ventus said as he delivered a hard left hook to Vali as he was sent flying high in to  the air as Ventus appeared above him and delivered a axe kick the his face as Vali was sent crashing into the trees leaving a huge hole.

"What's the matter Vali? You were talking all that good shit a minute ago what happened to all that ego you had before?" Ventus asked as Vali got out of the hole a flew up towards him and tried to punch him but Ventus was to fast as he dodge the punch and did a spin kick that sent Vali flying. As the both of them started to fight but most of the punches and kicks Vali was dishing out was missing Ventus as each punch and kick Ventus was throwing out was connecting with Vali as shockwaves filled the air like something out of Dragonball Z. Ventus and Bahamut were a team using  each others strengths they where a tag team working as one mind and body as they didn't let up on Vali as he was receiving a lot of damage with no means to escape from  the assault.

"How caw is this happening how is he this strong?" Vali asked as he regain his balance.

"It seems my old master and Ventus are working together." Albeon replied as Ventus just had his arms folded in front of him waiting for him.

"You are strong Ventus but this ends now." Vali said as he flew and  charged at Ventus again and tried to use Divine Dividing on him but it didn't work as Ventus didn't even let him use it on him as he punched Vali so hard it cracked his armor.

"How my Divide divide ability should had worked on you." Vali said

"That's because you still have a lot to learn I counter your divide with my own I like like to to call it energy drain it allows me to drain one persons attack and increases my host like Ventus." Bahamut said.

"I think it's time I end this." Ventus said as he balled up his fist as it glowed and delivered a blow that was so powerful that shattered his armor as he hit the ground hard causing the ground to shake as Ventus flew down and deactivated his boosted gear.

" Ventus said as he balled up his fist as it glowed and delivered a blow that was so powerful that shattered his armor as he hit the ground hard causing the ground to shake as Ventus flew down and deactivated his boosted gear