Bad News and New Discoveries

Author's Note: I thought you guys deserve to read this more so here is a new chapter but this book is technically still on hold until further notice. Added new stiff to story :) have fun.

-Caitsy

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caitsy’s P.O.V.

I had decided against using my vampire speed to get to the hospital so I rode with everyone else in the room. I looked at Sabby and noticed that she didn’t even remotely share any features with me and she was clearly had a one hundred percent different ancestry then me. I always had doubts that she was truly my sister but now it was impossible to miss… we weren’t related at all… I decided that I needed to meet Madam Trescott after for a serious talk but she had came with us and by the look on her face, she knew Sabby and I weren’t related.

It was taking too long to get to the hospital so I jumped out the window and became a blur as I ran.

Once I arrived at the hospital I raced inside and I followed the scent of Baily’s to where she was pale and tired looking. She was sharing a room with her mother, her mom was awake which surprised me a little.

“How is she?” I asked her quietly.

“She’s doing better and if the kid doesn’t wake up, I give you full support in beating her with a carrot as you used to say.” Miss Rose answered me.

“Oh yeah!” I laughed but wasn’t expecting the question that came next.

“CAITLYNN MICHELLE MORRIS! DID YOU GET PLASTIC SURGERY?! HAVE AN EATING DISORDER?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES?!” Miss Rose yelled.

Yup sure missed my second mother a whole lot. She was protective over me and when I first met her, she didn’t hesitate to tell me that she would kill me if I ended up on drugs, or pregnant. When she found out about me drinking, partying hard, getting a tattoo at an early age, and getting arrested well she made the hulk, hell even Thor look powerless and innocent! You do not want to mess with Miss Rose! SHE’S LIKE A SQUIRREL!

“No!” I answered her.

“Then why don’t you look like you did in the picture on Facebook dated back four weeks ago?!” Miss Rose glared at me.

“Er…” just as Baily’s machine gave off a loud and long beep.

“NO!” I screamed loudly and ran to her side.

Miss Rose raced over and sat on the bed. I knew we had seconds before the doctors flooded the room.

“I SWEAR TO GOD BAILY ROSE! I WILL BEAT YOU WITH A CARROT IF YOU DIE ON ME!” I screamed at her just as a Doctor grabbed me but missed and touched my breast then ass.

“YOU FUCKING PERVERT!” I shouted at him before I punched him and a security guard, that happened to be a vampire, threw me out the hospital.

“HOW IS SHE?!” Sabby ran up to where I was growling really lowly.

“Caitsy are you okay?” Liam asked me.

“NO! I got inappropriately touched by a fucking doctor! I yell at that little dick and punch that piece of shit and get thrown the flack out! AND THERE IS A SQUIRREL STARING AT ME!” I yelled!

“HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY?!” Sabby yells.

“Baily just fucking flatlined!” I burst into tears.

Sabby screams and runs to the car where she then speeds out of the parking lot.

“Baily Rose is fine now.” A woman says then goes back into the hospital.

I sneak back into the room where an alive looking Baily is laying.