What Just Happened?

AUTHOR’S NOTE- CARROTS RULE! I HATE NEEDLES! Oh and I’d say sorry for the swears in this chapter, but if I actually was then there wouldn’t be any… and the challenge had to be accepted! If Sabby was sitting beside me, I could be nursing an awful headache and planning revenge. The song is for the end so the name will hint about it! ANYWAY, enjoy!

-Caitsy

________________________________________________________________________

Caitsy’s P.O.V.

I was in a damn hospital because of that fucking squirrel! I had snapped at Liam since I was scared and I could tell I made him a little paranoid. I was alone since they went to eat and Sabby ran home for my laptop. When the nurse brought jello with a spoon, I shuddered at the thought of the germs on it the way the nurse touched the end that had been originally going into my mouth.

“Nurse?” I smiled sickly sweet and fake at her.

“Yes?” She answered.

“I’m not eating this.” I replied emotionless.

“Why not?” The nurse crossed her arms.

“I am not eating anything on this tray since you literally touched the food with your hands and the ends of the utensils that go into a persons mouth.” I shuddered again.

“Yes you will.” The nurse tried to look intimidating which failed.

“I refuse to eat anything you touched or with anything you touched. For all I know… you could have had your hand shoved up some old man’s ass!” I screamed.

I heard laughter in the corner of the room and saw that everyone was back. I rolled my eyes before turning them back to the nurse who had pulled a fucking needle out of no where. My eyes widened as I felt myself go pale and become weak with fear.

“Eat it or I will be forced to give you sedative!” The nurse threatened me.

“Come near me with that and I will make you able to eat with your ass!” I screamed and the nurse looked really scared.

“That’s it!” She yelled before coming closer.

“WAIT A MINUTE!” The doctors voice from the doorway yelled in outrage.

“Yes?” Liam asked for everyone.

“Nurse, you don’t have any authorization to give needles. You are fired! GET OUT OF HERE!” Doctor Henry yelled.

“FUCK YOU ALL!” the nurse yelled before she came close to me and when she was about to stab me in the arm, I kicked the needle away and then jumped up and tackled her.

“YOU DAMN BROAD! I COULD SUE YOU!” I yelled before I was pulled off of her into the arms of Sabby as I broke down.

“Shhhh. No one with hurt you British… shhh.” Sabby rocked me back and forth.

“British?” Niall asked but was totally ignored.

“Calm down now… I’ve got you.” Sabby tried to soothe me.

“Ne-nee-needle!” I screamed hysterically.

“No more needle.” Sabby still tried to calm me down.

“Is she okay?” Zayn asked concerned.

“She’s terrified of needles.” Sabby simply stated.

“I wa-want choc-chocolate and org-orange ju-juice.” I cried out hysterically.

“I’ll go get it.” Sabby ran to the get the stuff for me.

I felt arms immediately go around my waist to comfort me and I knew by the sparks flying between us that it was Liam. What the hell was up with the bombs overtaking my stomach?! It couldn’t be any… oh shit I like Liam! I shook those thoughts off and burrowed more deeply into Liam’s chest. I calmed down faster than I would of ever before.