Anything Can Happen

I’m not big on introductions so this will be my last one... just remember that every time It’s my P.O.V then I’m writing ok? Good.

-Sabby

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabby’s P.O.V

The stupid hospital decided to keep Caitsy in overnight, and since I didn’t want to sleep in our apartment alone and it would be majorly inappropriate to have Niall come stay with me. Plus I don’t think I could leave Caitsy when she is here, it just doesn’t feel right.

“You don’t have to stay with me you know? You could be getting steamy with Niall right now... Don’t give me that look! We all saw you and him make out!” Caitsy yelled. I could not believe she just went there, now she is going to pay.

 “Ya I could, then Liam could stay with you, I know you already felt how hard he is for you.” I smirked, I wasn’t good at comebacks but I can be creative when I want to be.

“At least I can sit with Liam! You and Niall couldn’t even touch unless it was for the game!” she screeched, it was time to do my part in our friendship, relieving the pressure. Before I could say anything to get us back to our happy self’s Caitsy was knocked out cold.

Not too long after Caitsy fell asleep I did too. I don’t dream very much but this night I did. It was like I relived the day, I saw the moment when Caisty and I got up, not yet realizing that today would be one of the best days of our lives. I saw the moment when I said we needed to go to the mall, I realized that if even one of those things had not happened, we wouldn’t be where we are right now, we wouldn’t be dating Liam Payne and Niall Horan. I lived through the whole day, us meeting the boys because of the pranks we pulled, Caitsy getting attacked, Niall kissing me, him asking me to be his girl... I saw everything. I guess this day was so good that I had to live it twice.

*Morning*

“Thank god we are out of there!” I yelled we were in our car; Caitsy and I were in the back seat while Zayn was driving, Louis was sitting in the passenger seat, and Harry was sitting with us in the back seat. “Where is Niall?”

“And where is Liam?” Caitsy asked, it is quite odd that our new boyfriends didn’t come to get us and their best friends did. 

“They are at Liam’s house; they have a surprise for you.” Harry piped up

“What kind of surprise?” Caitsy and I both asked together, we do that a lot, talk at the same time.

“A good one.” Harry said vaguely, but he gave both of us a wink, if there is one thing I know about Harry is that if he winks at you then nothing good can come from what is about to happen. Apparently Caitsy had the same idea because when I looked at her she gave me the look that went along with everything that had been running through my mind. 

*pulling up to Liam’s house*

As we pulled up to Liam’s house my mouth dropped, I knew the boys lived well, but I didn’t think it was this well. Liam’s house looked like something out of a fairytale magazine, it was like a small castle right in the middle of nowhere. Liam walked outside, as soon as Caitsy took the focus off of Liam’s house her eyes found him immediately. She ran out and jumped into his arms. I slowly got out of the car and walked towards the house, I turned so my back was facing the house. What I saw in front of me was amazing; it was a beautiful field, one that you dream about. As I got lost in the landscape I didn’t realize that everybody had gone inside until I felt someone come up behind me and put a blindfold over my eyes. I could feel my body tense up, and I was relieved when I heard a familiar Irish accent.