Things are dandy

You and Bruce rode together in the Batmobile. It was deafeningly silent and you wanted to scream just so you wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. "How long was I gone for?" You asked instead of screaming.

"You went missing last night,"

This new information shocked you. If you remembered correctly chloroform was only supposed to knock someone out for 40 minutes tops. What the hell did Redhood use to knock you out? And did he consistently knock you out? Was you waking up at the time you did planned? Your head was going a thousand miles an hour trying to figure out the logistics of the situation.

"What about the camera crew? What'd you tell them?" You asked after the thought popped into your head.

"I told them what had happened. You got kidnapped." Bruce was very nonchalant about everything, like it was an everyday occurrence.

"And what'd they have to say about it?"

"They called off filming,"

"Really? So they're not gonna film the season anymore?"

"No, they plan on resuming if you return within a week,"

"By chance will betrayal bet me out of that stupid contract I signed?"

"Sadly, your only escape now is getting voted out," a voice you barely recognized chimed in, "glad to see you're ok (Y/N)" Tim's voice came through the Batmobile's speakers before his faced popped up on the windshield. His face was covered in a cowl similar to Batman's without the little bat ear parts.

"Is everyone in that house a vigilante?"

"Pretty much," Tim said taking a sip from his mug, "everyone except Alfred, he's still pretty badass though,"

"What about Stephanie?" You asked, remembering how Stephanie had dated Tim, and even after their messy breakup she was still on good terms with him relatively quickly. "Stephanie Brown? Is she a vigilante too?"

"Yes," this time Bruce spoke up, his voice as calm as ever.

"That explains a lot," You said thinking back to all the time Stephanie had unexplainable injuries. You should've known she wasn't that clumsy.

"Anyways, once you drop (Y/N) at the police station we've got a situation," Tim said

"Wait, you're dropping me off at the police station?"

"Yes. It'll be easier that way," Bruce was as stoic as ever,

"Glad to know that the night isn't over yet," You said with a sigh, "I assume you've got a change of clothes for me somewhere. Or do you plan on dropping me off wearing my costume and just making me figure it out by myself?"

"We'll stop by the bat cave and you can get changed,"

"I'll make sure to have the coffee ready," Tim said reminding you of his presence.

"We'll be there soon," Bruce said and Tim's face disappeared from the windshield.

"After all of this we're gonna have to talk you know," you said, looking out the window. "Using me as bait for kidnapping is a really fucked up thing to do, even if you knew my kidnapper wasn't going to hurt me,"

"I know, but it was a necessary move," Bruce took a sharp turn, "you have to understand that the only way to get the information I needed was from Redhood,"