𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬.

Based of - 5x09 (+flashback)Words - 2246Warnings - alcoholism, sick, mentions of cannibals

Words - 2246
Warnings - alcoholism, sick, mentions of cannibals. 
Song - From the Ritz to the Rubble (Arctic Monkeys)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It was sickly and growing by the second. Before you could even process anything, your eyes were forced open and your body jolted upwards. You were lucky Murphy had placed himself down next to you. If not, you probably would've pushed your sick all over the floor. Which you highly doubted Diyoza would be grateful for.

While you leaned forward, Murphy reached for a small bucket, placing it in front of your face. The noise coming from your mouth had attracted the attention of the others and Emori, Raven and Echo all made their ways over to you. The last they had seen of you was Murphy dragging your body into the room, tired and weak. Now they knew why. "There she is." Murphy commented as you pulled your fact back from the bucket, swiping across your face as a way to clean it.

You groaned. Never had this been this hard. Sure, withdrawals sucked. It was like your whole body was twisting inside and out. But this? It felt like your skin had been pulled apart and your head bashed about a hundreds times.  "Hey, hey," Murphy cooed as his hands gently rubbed over your back.

Raven was the first to lower herself down next to Murphy, coming into your view. Pushing back apart of your hair, she sent you a weak smile. This was never what she pictured when she was back on the ring. She picture you with Wonkru stood behind you. And while Wonkru was strong, you were quite the opposite. "Is there anything we can do?" The woman asked. She had seen you way back on your Ark after your dad had died. Raven knew how you dealt with pain and that was not dealing with it. This was no different.

"Knock me unconscious." You mumbled out, already beginning to regain that sickly feeling in your stomach. This was not how you were planning on helping to save your friends.

Just as Murphy was about to speak, try to comfort you in someway, the door burst open. All four of you had jumped from another as Diyoza made her way into the room. Scanning the room, her eyes stopped on you. That certainly hadn't assure you in anyway. Neither had it helped the growing pain in Murphy's gut.

The woman smirked for a moment before taking long strides over to where you were sitting, obviously still sick. "You just became needed." She told you. And, while your brows became knitted, two of Diyoza guards had come up from behind you. They hadn't cared that you were ill or that you were comfortable being here with your friends, your family. All they cared about was what Diyoza was asking for : for you to be taken back to Polis.

Bashing your body around, you tried to break free. Not that it had been any use. You were weak. Your body was weak. Everything was weak and you couldn't do anything. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" You heard Murphy yell, standing from where you had been sleeping as he went after the inmates who had taken you from his hold. "What the hell is going on!" He continued as he looked to Diyoza for answers. Though, he hadn't been given any in return.