𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

Based of - 5x05 (+flashbacks)Words - 3080warnings - alcohol/alcoholism, mentions of torture

Words - 3080
warnings - alcohol/alcoholism, mentions of torture.
Song - xanny (billie eilish)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The four of you all stood. Two of which just from space, one fighting for the other team and then there was you : back up onto the Ground after spending 6 years in a Bunker with Bloodriena. It was an interesting group to say the group. But either way, Raven said that Shaw would help you. Something you didn't quite believe.

"So you're telling me this this guy, Shaw, the guy who help fly the ship down here is going to help us?" You repeated back to Raven, putting her words into perspective. He was with them. How the hell was if going to help you? "No offence, obviously," You added as you looked to the man. "But your story does sound like bullshit." You told him. But he already knew that. Of course he knew that. And of course he knew to expect doubt.

For a moment, Shaw glanced back at Raven as if asking her what to do. It seemed to him that Raven had left out some things about you when she was explaining the plan. Though, little did he know, Raven had no idea about this new attitude that was littering your voice. However, the girl was able to assume that it was just an added benefit of the alcohol stuffed in your bag and having just spent 6 years with in a Bunker. "It's not bullshit, I was the one who locked Diyoza out of the missiles." He admitted, awaiting your sudden realisation as you thanked him for not letting Diyoza murder all of your people. That never came.

Shaw was left to watch as not even a muscle moved in your expression. It was as if it didn't matter to you. Which, as Shaw ponded over that for a second, you probably didn't. "And you let Raven get tortured for it?" You questioned him, something the two of them had already gone over alone. "Sounding really trust worthy right about now." You added.

Raven sighed before turning her head to you. "Look, I have a plan. You don't have to trust Shaw if you don't want, but if you want Murphy to get out of here, than you'll follow it." She explained and your eyes dragged down to the brunette man still stood next to you.

A plan that ended in Murphy's freedom? What wasn't to like, the man thought. "What? Your plan is to let me go?" He asked the girl. "How is that going to work?" For you, you didn't quite understand it either. Letting Murphy go wasn't going to change the fact that Raven would still be here, getting tortured for something she didn't do.

"Murphy leaves, and then we go to unlock the missiles." She begins to go over. "Diyoza doesn't think it was Shaw and all's settled." Raven didn't actually think that was going to work, did she? You hated to question her but there were way too many holes in that plan. Holes that you didn't really want to fall into.

Brows rising, you looked to the woman. "And then what? They treat us like guests? Raven, they think you stopped them from peace. They're not just going to let you stay here." You reminded her. But that wasn't one of her worries. She didn't care what happened to her as long as the three of you stopped getting tortured. And, even better, you'd both loose Murphy and he'd reunite with Echo and the rest of Spacekru.