𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬.

Based of - 5x05Words - 2104Warnings - alcohol, mentions of a miscarriage, death

Based of - 5x05
Words - 2104
Warnings - alcohol, mentions of a miscarriage, death.
Song - video games (Lana Del Rey)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The questions were over and you and Murphy were left with small glances and waiting thoughts as Diyoza went over your intel. How she was going to use it. Whether she acted on it now, trusting your words or whether she waited. It wasn't as if she could use the missiles anymore. So until they unlocked them again, she was going off what you and Kane were telling her.

Even then, they had no idea what they were going to do to you when this was over. But that was question for another day. As for now, they would focus on killing Wonkru, which ever way it was that they did it. "What do we do with them now?" Mccreary asked. He had tried to be discreet but both you and Murphy had heard his voice and both of you were watching Diyoza for her answers. You were half expecting the woman to just turn around and have you both killed but maybe she saw you useful. Maybe.

For a moment, she glanced between the two of you as she thought over her next move. "Untie them. We'll leave them here for now then." She ordered.

However, that had been something Mccreary wanted. You were prisoners which meant you should stay where you were : tied against your own will. "Untie them? They're prisoners, not guests-" The man began to object but Diyoza had made up her mind. She was planning ahead. Something her partner wasn't the best at.

"We have our information, now we do as she says and take Wonkru apart. Starting with these two." She explained. The woman had already decided on you being the first to ever Wonkru, the first domino to fall. That was as if you had ever been part of Wonkru in the first place. "We want people on our side? This is how you do that." She told the Mccreary before turning to one of the guards placed at the door. "Tell Shaw to bring Raven in." And with that order, the two left and the guard had radioed for them to bring in Raven.

Once he had done that, he came behind you, undoing the rope and letting you stand from the chair. Although, he never bothered to look a Murphy. Instead, he simply left you to help the man out. Leaning in front of him, your hand finally met the side of his cheek. Neither of you said anything. You didn't have to, nor did you want to ruin this lingering moment.

Before Praimfaya, everything was different. You could barely stand in a room with Murphy without him making some snarky asshole of a comment. He broke your heart yet still after 6 years, you found yourself forgiving him. Just like you did over and over again. And while you knew where you stood, you weren't sure about Murphy or what he had been thinking for the last 6 years. And that's why you didn't speak. You didn't want him to break your heart for the second time around.

The moment only ended when you felt his forehead fall, leaning against your own. Your hands soon found their way up to the side of his face, steadying him. "I never should have left you. I should have stayed. I should have stayed with you." Murphy muttered and you sniffled, holding back the water growing in your eyes.