Chapter 5 - Help from an Unexpected Source and One Pissed off Nico

Kristen's POV

***PRESENT DAY***

I woke up with a terrible headache and one very pissed off Nico pacing around my room muttering stuff about stupid Olympians pissing off my girlfriend.I stared at him with wide eyes because I could see that he was on the verge of unleashing his powers killing everything around him.Also his eyes were glowing black signalling that he was growing more and more angry with them.

Then he turned to look at the bed and noticed that I was awake.He came over and he seemed to have instantly calmed down and his eyes started to slowly return to there normal colour.He smirked then said "You heard my little rant did you."I nodded my head smiling like a little girl the whole time.Then said "What happened all I remember was getting mad at Artemis then the rest was fuzzy until I felt your arms around me followed by your lips."

He smirked then pulled me into a kiss before saying "Well you did unleash most of your powers scaring the crap out of most of the puny Olympians."Then a thought struck me and I said "Gather some of the most weakest monsters we're paying a visit to Camp Olympia and also go find your cousin please."

He raised his eyebrow before saying "Camp Olympia."I rolled my eyes and glared at him before saying "Yes Camp Olympia.They joined the two camps together some time ago.Also they made some of the campers immortal."We kissed one last time before we each went and gathered the most weakest monsters that Tartarus could offer because we are about to attack Camp Olympia and Nico's cousin 'Thalia Grace.'

Percy's/Archangel's POV

Me,Alpha and Shape Shiftier had just arrived at Chaos's Mansion from our 700th mission.We had to travel to planet #291 of Sector 53 to stop a war from brewing.We had to go see Chaos to tell him that the mission was a success and that we stopped the war.We were laughing and chatting about the mission and how the native people of the planet.

As we were heading to Chaos's office,we were intercepted by the rest of the elite team."ALPHA,SHAPE- SHIFTIER,ARCHANGEL" shouted Omega. "YOU GUYS MADE IT BACK IN ONE PIECE LIKE ALWAYS!" yelled Delta.Alpha started laughing hysterically and he was soon joined by me and shape-shiftier."Of course we would arrive in one piece,we are after all Chaos's sons and his top assassin's."

"PERSEUS,JASON,FRANK COME TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AND BRING THE REST OF THE TEAM WITH YOU AS WELL." We all filched when Chaos used our real names.Then Shape-shiftier shouted "OKAY TEAM WE NEED TO GO TO CHAOS'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY."The rest of the team moved along and the three of us looked at each other before we ran to catch up with the rest of the team.

Jason's/Alpha's POV

We entered Chaos's office chatting about previous missions and how we succeeded in each of them as a team and individually.Then the chatting and laughter subsided when we saw how nervous and edgy Chaos was."CHAOS WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM," Archangel's voice demanded seeming to break the awkward silence.

"Chaosgulpedthensaidyouhavetogoonamissiontoplanet#3ofsector1tohelptheOlympiangodsdefeatanewthreatthatisrising.alsothepersonleadingthisgroupagainstgodsisthe heirtomythroneandthesecondmostpowerfulbeingintheentireuniverse."

"EXCUSE ME BUT CAN YOU PLEASE REPEAT THAT WITHOUT THE MUMBLING!" Revenge said in a dangerously calm voice.Chaos sighed before saying in a clearer tone "You have to go on a mission to planet #3 of Sector 1 to help the Olympian Gods to defeat a new threat that is rising.Also the person leading this group is the heir to my throne and the second most powerful being in the entire universe."

"Okay so when do we leave,"asked the curious voice of Flame."Tomorrow at 06h00 sharp," was the reply of the still nervous Chaos.We exited and each went to our allocated rooms to salvage whatever sleep we could get.